Burandt tv

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody see that yet??? 300$ for an annual subscription to watch burandt and the crew ride and stuff seems a bit steep doesn't it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 646

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can buy a lot of gas for $300.....just sayin :p

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats at least 3 rounds of shots at the Griz in Mcbride!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone can afford it. There is just soooo many things I would put 300$ towards before that. Like updating my avy gear etc

I was being 100% sarcastic Sean!

Burandt TV for $300????? One has to be on some of that fancy BC weed to think that would be something to subscribe to!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worldwide, if he gets 500 subscribers, which isn't really a stretch considering the number of sledders around the world, that is $150,000. Not a bad way to pay for your toys.

If it works, its genius.

Soon we will see ads for Maxwell's Adventures. :)

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You would think that he has enough money already..... im over the whole burandt thing!!! It was cool a few years ago.

Like everyone else has said, i will be putting that money towards more riding and enjoying good times with friends.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think that he has enough money already..... im over the whole burandt thing!!! It was cool a few years ago.

Like everyone else has said, i will be putting that money towards more riding and enjoying good times with friends.

It was cool? What the same segment filmed in the same location in every sled movie was cool?

He and a few others have done some good things for the sport. Can't deny that.

The new Antarctic summer sledding likely costs more than the Chile trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
I think Chris has some amazing skills in the back country, but that being said I really think he's losing credibility in the snowmobile community simply because of his repeat clips in sled vids, corny sales pitches and Burandt approved crap! I understand the guy needs to put food on table but honestly $300 its almost insulting!! Id feel like a victim paying that kind of coin for short clips of him trying to sell me sh!t.

Honestly I see his image influencing the younger riders and new riders, and I'm sure their's some real quality info coming from this Burandt TV but 300 bucks c'mon!! Theirs plenty of guys on Youtube giving tech tips,riding tips and avey awareness for free simply for love of the sport.

I'm sure Chris is great guy but this screams money grabber to me!

Thunder101

Reaction score
Ya he must thinK he is as big as the NFL bc that's what it is to subscribe for the season and every game! He should do it for next to free and sell adds on the channel like the wild channel then he might get some where with a sled channel. $300 LMFAO

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have of course heard of Chris. I've know of his videos, never bought one... I have heard of his rides... never went on one.... I've seen him here pushing his rides. Seems the only time I see him here is when he is advertising.
What I would like to know is what does he do when he isn't trying to line his pockets?? Would love to see him on here actively posting and sharing his knowledge about the industry and being "one of us".

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have of course heard of Chris. I've know of his videos, never bought one... I have heard of his rides... never went on one.... I've seen him here pushing his rides. Seems the only time I see him here is when he is advertising.
What I would like to know is what does he do when he isn't trying to line his pockets?? Would love to see him on here actively posting and sharing his knowledge about the industry and being "one of us".
Thank you, I think he's full of him self and the fame has gotten to his head.

Top Bottom