Burandt tv

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What, you don't like watching the Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, and Seahawks every single week for 17 weeks?

Edit: Broncos need to be in that list also.
I could watch the Packers and Broncos every week. They are so entertaining to watch. I'm a Bucs fan, and my lady is a Panthers fan, and it's just downright depressing in our house on Sundays. I like having the option to watch any game I want (Especially the Lions, man they know how to pull a win out of their ass at the last second).

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will add my 2 bits, Chris is a really nice guy and he is also very good at marketing, that is all he is doing here. He knows that most guys won't see the value of being in this elite club but there are many rich international customers that will be glad to pay. I am always shocked to hear how much money some guys will spend to fly half way around the world to ride with him. What's another $300 when your willing to spend $50,000 on a big trip.
Remember $300 to you and me is like $3 to someone else.

MADMAN

Reaction score
Great point Teth-Air, gotta look outside the box at time's, I fully agree with you. Just seems as though Chris advertises more than he rides in some vids.

I will add my 2 bits, Chris is a really nice guy and he is also very good at marketing, that is all he is doing here. He knows that most guys won't see the value of being in this elite club but there are many rich international customers that will be glad to pay. I am always shocked to hear how much money some guys will spend to fly half way around the world to ride with him. What's another $300 when your willing to spend $50,000 on a big trip.
Remember $300 to you and me is like $3 to someone else.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could watch the Packers and Broncos every week. They are so entertaining to watch. I'm a Bucs fan, and my lady is a Panthers fan, and it's just downright depressing in our house on Sundays. I like having the option to watch any game I want (Especially the Lions, man they know how to pull a win out of their ass at the last second).

Yeah sure they are entertaining, except in the games they forget how to play football and get blown out (packer vs saints, broncos vs patriots...). I prefer watching a wide variety of teams. For instance the Thursday night Browns game was the first Browns game they had shown on my satellite package all year, and their QB looked pretty damn good. Buc and Panthers have had some atrocious games this year... check that... most of their games this year have been atrocious. Seahawks v Panthers was a good'er though.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of makes a guy wonder maybe his sled packages aren't selling out like they used to? From the looks of his schedule online a few years ago there would have been zero room to do this tv deal

Alberta Beach Doo

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't care how good someone is or think they are, I would never pay anyone to allow me the experience to sit and watch them ride. As stated, I would use those funds to allow me or or better yet, someone else to ride.

jockdoc

Reaction score
Like most of you guys, I won't be subscribing to his TV channel, largely because TV in general isn't my thing. Its kinda like WildTV.. I tried it for a while, then I grew tired of watching other guys hunt stuff, and quit watching and haven't renewed. I will admit, however, I own a good number of 509, Slednecks, and a few ski flicks. I love watching a modern HD mountain film when I'm working out, or kicking back, particularly in November when the sled season is getting close! Chris has done a lot for snowmobiling and he has really helped evolve and push tree riding to another level. But, like most innovators, he has to be careful because we are all getting a LITTLE tired of the marketing.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that people generate money from multiple endeavours. I wouldn't buy this but I won't knock someone for trying.
I'm amazed people pay to play games on Facebook or pay to see more of big brother or even worse... pay for a membership to a forum. Cough.. SW
Time to go chase some money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol yup that's his market right there parking lot posers

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
sounds like another hot deal for burandt

20140104_075143_resized_921.jpg

Top Bottom