Boyesen Turbo Reeds?

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm just wondering if anybody has any experience with the boyesen turbo reeds? Im just looking for a reliable option so I don't have to feel obligated to checking my reeds after every other weekend of riding. But that might be the price you pay for running boost. Just looking for some real life experience to see if these would be a good investment not only for wrench time but for reliability.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
So I'm just wondering if anybody has any experience with the boyesen turbo reeds? Im just looking for a reliable option so I don't have to feel obligated to checking my reeds after every other weekend of riding. But that might be the price you pay for running boost. Just looking for some real life experience to see if these would be a good investment not only for wrench time but for reliability.
Stick with the stock reeds no matter the brand. We mod the reeds for durability and can easily get a season with no problems.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my boosted Cats I use doubled up M1000 reeds and have had no chipping at all.I have tried some aftermarket reeds in the past and they never made it through a winter.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I guess that's not gonna be a road I will go down!

Top Bottom