800 axys silber turbo reviews

iluv2fly

Reaction score
I had a 2017 axys 174 with a silber and it was a great kit. Very clean install and ran excellent. Mine was setup with the 7lb spring so I ran 3 gallons of av gas with it at 6000ft. I also have a 16 with a mtntk kit that runs 8psi and it runs very strong as well. Both kits run great but due to simplicity of install I would do the silber again if I had to. The mtntk kit is intercooled but honestly I think the silber is right there power wise at the boost I run.

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
72df7d67466a2f396caf2bb41de9e968.jpg

Well I decided to go for it, took a bit to get here, gonna install Thursday and try it out this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking set up man, looking forward to hearing the reports of how she does!

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2022 boost vs 2018 800 Axys with Silber kit at 5 lbs. like I said the Axys did jump the start a bit.
Run that at 7lbs and the boost wont even be close. run 60/40 Av/94 and add 4 grams and switch the helix to the steeper angle. Hold on.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m running my MTNTK 800 pro at 6.5 lbs with Kurt’s gear down and Bennys new team tied and whizzy weights combo and it’s really fast. The 800 turbo is no slouch and super fun to ride and saves a bunch on the pocket book.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And it be cheaper then brand new. Ah you guys are giving me too many pros! Lol

I know this is a silber review post but I have a used mtntk turbo sitting on the shelf. Would do $1800 on it. Bought it for a project that went a different route.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m running my MTNTK 800 pro at 6.5 lbs with Kurt’s gear down and Bennys new team tied and whizzy weights combo and it’s really fast. The 800 turbo is no slouch and super fun to ride and saves a bunch on the pocket book.
Does it run good everytime?

I had bought a used silver for my old rmk 800. That was a huge mistake and really turned me off turbos

I also have friends with bad experiences, I mean I do get it. Essentially raping a 2strokr with air isn’t the best thing for internals but I want to be able to get out and ride and entire day and not have to pull wrenches until I get home after doing the regular post ride inspection (for minor stuff)

Am I just dreaming of that reality? Lol

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this is a silber review post but I have a used mtntk turbo sitting on the shelf. Would do $1800 on it. Bought it for a project that went a different route.

Thanks for the offer man, but I can not do another used turbo setup.

I’d think it’d be bd from my dealer or get Dave his redline kit up

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it run good everytime?

I had bought a used silver for my old rmk 800. That was a huge mistake and really turned me off turbos

I also have friends with bad experiences, I mean I do get it. Essentially raping a 2strokr with air isn’t the best thing for internals but I want to be able to get out and ride and entire day and not have to pull wrenches until I get home after doing the regular post ride inspection (for minor stuff)

Am I just dreaming of that reality? Lol
mine has been great. It’s on a 13. If I built another 800 I would go with a 18 and up axys. Silber has really stepped up their quality on the newer sleds.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine has been great. It’s on a 13. If I built another 800 I would go with a 18 and up axys. Silber has really stepped up their quality on the newer sleds.
my current sled is a 20 800

I had a silber kit on my 13, wasn’t necessarily a fair trial for silber tho as it was a used janky kit

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Silber unlocked the ECU for more throttle response. Just released yesterday. For the boost guys should make a big difference.

Top Bottom