800 axys silber turbo reviews

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
0a68a083fae9794bdf79fb6b12a9a103.jpg

Well the install went fairly easy, had a bit of a fitment issue with the intake adapter to the air box but nothing 2 minutes with a die grinder couldn’t fix. I only have one ride on it but it’s f’n awesome! This is my first turbo but this is perfect for me, no bog , minimal lag. It just ran all day flawlessly. I’m running the 5lb spring with 94 fuel.
It’s like a whole different sled. I have no regrets about going this route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sledhed800

Reaction score
0a68a083fae9794bdf79fb6b12a9a103.jpg

Well the install went fairly easy, had a bit of a fitment issue with the intake adapter to the air box but nothing 2 minutes with a die grinder couldn’t fix. I only have one ride on it but it’s f’n awesome! This is my first turbo but this is perfect for me, no bog , minimal lag. It just ran all day flawlessly. I’m running the 5lb spring with 94 fuel.
It’s like a whole different sled. I have no regrets about going this route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, nice. I have a Silber setup I just put on my sled that I had sitting on the shelf for over 2 years (due to various reasons)... that muffler setup looks more like the ones they are putting on the 850s now; I have the "quiet" muffler from a 2019 kit setup. Still breaking in a new top end (just freshened up) so taking it easy so far at 3 lbs.
What elevation are you running on that fuel? What kind of RPM are you pulling?

sledhed800

Reaction score
Don't forget to add in the cost of Extroverts and an anti stab kit, also replace the bottom gear to a better quality one if your sled has a chaincase.
Had not heard about the bottom gear issue although I have seen one grenaded on facebook... how much should I be worried about that with my chaincase 2017, and who makes a better one? I did replace the tensioner with the one with the roller instead of the stupid shoe, I have broken one of those on my bigbore Carls Dragon in years past...

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately when ours failed it totally destroyed the chain case so we installed a TKI belt drive.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had not heard about the bottom gear issue although I have seen one grenaded on facebook... how much should I be worried about that with my chaincase 2017, and who makes a better one? I did replace the tensioner with the one with the roller instead of the stupid shoe, I have broken one of those on my bigbore Carls Dragon in years past...
Venom

Top Bottom