Bow ridge sports dropping BRP. WTH ???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When’s the last time you left the farm…?
I don’t shop at arctic cat. I know they left their store on 32 Ave so enlighten me where they are now? Someone told me they moved back to Beiseker?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were on 32 Ave in Calgary a few years ago but left that location. I was told they moved to Beiseker again

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The last I saw was on the west side of the QEII up by Cross Iron Mills/Beiseker.

On another note, who do you think the next BRP dealer in Alberta to cash in the chips will be??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last I saw was on the west side of the QEII up by Cross Iron Mills/Beiseker.

On another note, who do you think the next BRP dealer in Alberta to cash in the chips will be??
It’s not about the dealer cashing in the chips bud it’s about who is the next dealer to get axed n the back? I’m not privy to which dealers they are discussing about behind the scenes. 8 dealers in Ontario were terminated as well we were told.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago Marvin from Olds told us at a dealer meeting that he thought through time BRP would only have dealerships or superstores in the major centres of Lethbridge, Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton and Fort Mac. He may be right. There is also a rumour out there that BRP will go to an Amazon model where all parts, accs and sportswear would be purchased online and you would order your unit online and it would be shipped to a distribution Center for a walk around and delivery process. I hear centres would also do warranty work and service and trained BRP techs would do that work. Things could change drastically.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phuck off troll. Show me on a doll where I hurt you?
Troll…? Oh that hurt🤣

You spout off here about how great BRP and the skidoo product is….

Then the next breath you “can’t comment” on the store you’ve been working with since selling off your own dealership. Probably glad you yourself got out from under the French mafia, but can’t admit here online what a bunch of dicks BRP really is…

powpounder

Reaction score
Are they not on the farm again?
They sold the farm years ago where they originally ran the business out of west of Beiseker. I’m surprised you haven’t seen their new building on the west side of hwy 2 north of Balzac. Been there now I’m guessing 5 years or more.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It’s not about the dealer cashing in the chips bud it’s about who is the next dealer to get axed n the back?
I understand. The demands made by Corporate are so huge and such a financial burden, I used the term "to cash in the chips". I remember well, the back stabbing, in Lethbridge a few years ago.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sold the farm years ago where they originally ran the business out of west of Beiseker. I’m surprised you haven’t seen their new building on the west side of hwy 2 north of Balzac. Been there now I’m guessing 5 years or more.
Yes I stand corrected then as I was told they were up by Beiseker again. The point I was trying to make I guess is that BRP is not interested in taking on another dealer outside of Calgary city limits. Bowridge was told if they moved to Calgary they would probably still be a dealer. They told him this over 2 years ago but the owner wasn't interested in changing locations with Calgary's high tax base, and for the fact that Cochrane has been their home for 54 years and their building was only 10 years old.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Troll…? Oh that hurt🤣

You spout off here about how great BRP and the skidoo product is….

Then the next breath you “can’t comment” on the store you’ve been working with since selling off your own dealership. Probably glad you yourself got out from under the French mafia, but can’t admit here online what a bunch of dicks BRP really is…

If you take the time to read through the posts I commented, its not my place to comment on someone else's business until they ask me to. Its common courtesy for a friend. If you are trying to get my personal opinion on BRP then why didn't you ask for it instead of derailing the thread by making a personal attack on me? I'm not BowRidge Sports. I just worked there part time for a few years to help a buddy. My personal views are simple. I have the highest respect for the engineering group, the PAC group, support staff and my old District Manager. Anyone above that sales position is not worthy of my time anymore and they have been deleted from my social media. They are spineless cowards that sit in a boardroom and decide on people lives. They say they are friends and partners but only if you follow their terms. There is no wiggle room. All the manufacturers are dictatorships in that respect. They like to tell you what's best for your business but you can't offer any remarks on how they could improve theirs. I've seen that with other dealers that have left. Alex Auto in Bassano was a perfect example. I'm glad I walked away on good terms before this happened to me. I would have had a bad taste in my mouth a lot longer than the year and a half ago that this decision was rendered. Are you happy now?

Last edited:

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya with big corps its trudeau mentality. my way or the hyway. i remember having the conversation with the dsm about non current whole goods. what do we do with all these sleds? blow 'em out he would say.
so you're saying lose money? do what you gotta do he'd say. scumbag!

Top Bottom