Boston Bruins

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to hang out in this thread and read about how great 6th place Boston is but have I to drop off a Bruin in the bathroom.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, 6th place, look again chump. We're 1 point out on the #1 spot in the east. We don't give a ch!t about you west coats teams until we meet you in the Finals.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruins won the fights tonight but Sabres won the game 6-0. No points for winning the fights......just sayn".

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aknomad, what is up with your buddy Marchand? Is he looking for another suspension during last nights game vs the Habs? Did not watch the game but seen highlights of him going low not once but twice. You would think he would have learnt by now.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruins won the fights tonight but Sabres won the game 6-0. No points for winning the fights......just sayn".

Yep, your right about that, about as dismal a game that they have played all year, but we'll take winning the fights if we can't win the game, gotta send them a message ya know.:beer:

And you ain't going to hear me make excuses about it when they lose, like some of you Vancouver boys do when your team looses. It's really funny to read the remarks from Canucks fans on their website, it's always someone elses fault when they lose or the other team cheated or they.......well, you get my drift.;)

Marchand slowed down before he made contact otherwise he might have gotten another suspension, big deal. They win without him anyways. Bruins are in a funk right now but still hanging on to 2nd in the east. How about them Red Wings huh, nice little home winning streak they got going on there. :D

You boys have your fun in my thread, when I have time i'll pop back in and reply to your lame attempts to get me fired up, though I seriously doubt it will work.

Anyways, hope you guys are having as good a snow year as we are!
:snowmobilers_wave:

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
Can somebody Please tell me what's wrong with these guys. They stink. Defense sucks. Goalies suck. 20 games in row. Where's 17? This team has to win face offs and win the boards to win hockey games. They are doing nothing. Take the "C" away from Chara. It's so disappointing to watch them play like this. They're starting to look like Edmonton, Calgary or god forbid those beep beep beep beep Habs.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, your right about that, about as dismal a game that they have played all year, but we'll take winning the fights if we can't win the game, gotta send them a message ya know.:beer:

And you ain't going to hear me make excuses about it when they lose, like some of you Vancouver boys do when your team looses. It's really funny to read the remarks from Canucks fans on their website, it's always someone elses fault when they lose or the other team cheated or they.......well, you get my drift.;)

Marchand slowed down before he made contact otherwise he might have gotten another suspension, big deal. They win without him anyways. Bruins are in a funk right now but still hanging on to 2nd in the east. How about them Red Wings huh, nice little home winning streak they got going on there. :D

You boys have your fun in my thread, when I have time i'll pop back in and reply to your lame attempts to get me fired up, though I seriously doubt it will work.

Anyways, hope you guys are having as good a snow year as we are!
:snowmobilers_wave:

you mean gotta send them to the hospital :) Come on you need to have a better reply than this so we have some substance to reply to :beer: :cool:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You replies are basically the same every time, get some new material. Marchand isn't the only player on the Bruins roster.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that sledding season is winding down (still have another month or so) we can start talking playoff hockey again. Seems like just yesterday when they won the cup, now it's starting all over again! Going to be a long playoff season (I hope)!!

:arguebats::beerchug:

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need a good signature road win to get this thing started. Can at least 1 team from last years finals get out of the 1st round?

GO BOSTON!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im with ya...................all be it may be a lonely road.............was a die hard Bruin fan before the oilers were in the league and made them my second favorite team once I got on the oiler band wagon.............Child hood hero was Bobby Orr and favioruite number has always been number #4.

Go Bruins and anybody who plays the canucks,Looks like next round they may be playin Tiger Woods LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom