Boston Bruins

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywho................B's are on a 7 game winning streak, winning in blowouts, close games and now shoot outs. I wonder if Timmy will play as good as he did last year? I know it's still early but it seems that Tukka is getting a bit more playing time this season. I predict that Seguin is going to be a big star in this league and could bring what we lost in Savard. They are now 9th in the east and rising!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't give up man, it's still way too early to tell how things are going to play out.

B's were suppose to be on Versus tonight BUT because Sidney is playing the whole fricken world (except for me) wants to see how he does, BFD is all I can say. I'd much rather watch a Bruins vs Canadiens game over a Pissburg game anyday.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't give up man, it's still way too early to tell how things are going to play out.

B's were suppose to be on Versus tonight BUT because Sidney is playing the whole fricken world (except for me) wants to see how he does, BFD is all I can say. I'd much rather watch a Bruins vs Canadiens game over a Pissburg game anyday.

No I haven't given up but it is frustrating when you know this team can do a lot better. I have to wonder if Kesler is not 100% yet. Oh yeah did you hear Crosby is playing tonight??? lol :beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to tell ya, Pierre Maguire and those other 2 announcers almost made me throw up in my mouth a little bit with all the man love they were showing Sidney Crosby, I think I actually saw a little sparkle in Pierres eye. I understand the guy is one of the best players in the league but this is still a team game right?? They practically annointed the Penguins Stanley Cup champs last night and who did they play?? The freakin Islanders, whom are basically the worst team in the league right now. Let's see what he does against the Flyers, Bruins, and some of the other better teams before we annoint them SC champs.:rant:

OK, rant over.................................................................for now.:rolleyes:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that a November to remember or what?? 12-0-1 with the loss being a s/o thriller against Detroit. Tim seems to be coming back around and Tukka played some of his best hockey but who can actually stop Pavel Datsyuk in a shoot out?? lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't want you guys to bury my thread.:d

B's are 14-0-1 since November 1st, playing like SC champions and Thomas is playing better than last year.They are scarey good!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way too early to talk about a rematch, they've got to make the playoffs first. The Canucks get to play the B's in their house this year and i'm looking forward to that game. I suspect Burrows and a few others are going to get a nice warm welcome from the fans in Beantown! lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree way too early but you never know! Yeah I am also looking forward to seeing that game. It will be a fight either way :)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruins are smoking hot right now, even without Chara out they still whoop some butt. McQuad gets a fine but no suspension for a knee to knee with Foligno?? I thought for sure he would be suspended for at least a game or 2.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! B's get another win and without Marchand. I can't remember the last time I saw a team play like this, especially the Bruins. I hope they can sustain their play and take it all the way to the Finals.

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
I really hope all hockey fans realize that the only way that this years Bruins club DOES NOT repeat as cup champs is if they don't show up. If they play how they know they can play, no other team in the league will beat them in a seven game series, sorry guys.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be more worried about the Rangers and Red Wings before I started counting my chickens!

JS

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You worry about the Red Wings, we'll worry about the Rangers. And we ain't worried but, you should be more worried about the Blackhawks first. lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, in a shootout, they still get a point out of it and as we all know, every point counts.

Top Bottom