boosted 09 mxz tnt 1200 triple

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to boost and long track and lightweight doo's new 1200 fourstroke in the rev chassy? very curious to see one or hear whether it is being done, seems like it should be very populare as they claim an easy 400hp out of the 1200 with boost and the doo claims a wight of 500lbs on the sled I think?

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, and it's close by;)
also the 09 121 skid is available with whizzy shocks, $800, the 121" track for about $395, and the narrow pilot ski's for $175 call 403-938-0930

Last edited:

vpfuelman

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I have heard that Specialty Sleds will have one in the ASA show in Edmonton

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't be surprised to see one from 'doo themselves this spring, as a limited build late release....163" with 200hp or better

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't be surprised to see one from 'doo themselves this spring, as a limited build late release....163" with 200hp or better

200 plus horse,with a warante,that would bee cool, wonder how much ?:ThumbsupMsn:

vpfuelman

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Turbo delayed for ASA sled show so it won't be showing up at specialty sleds booth. we were looking forward to having it to show ....

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just when yammy almost got something going,ski-doo will out doo them again,lol a light weight 4 stroke turbo,i would build one for sure but not a heavy weight 4 stroke yammy

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just when yammy almost got something going,ski-doo will out doo them again,lol a light weight 4 stroke turbo,i would build one for sure but not a heavy weight 4 stroke yammy

You'd think they've already been beaten by the way you talk, dont ever worry, not like Yamaha quit "dooing" R&D. We'll see if the new pine cone can handle the weight and power.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thing is though yammies are goin 1,000s of KM with very little parts being changed out... doo's track record hasnt been that good as of late. Only time will tell

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You do alot of bragging in your sig line.......it impresses us all...........PLEASE ADD THE SMARTEST SLEDDER.......AND ......YAMAHA EXPERT....to your sig line.......dont be bashful

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im going to doo some homework on this new doo 4 stroker and see what the total weight with turbo or turbo's new skid frame and front end,hp#'s,ect,will be and maybe just maybe might throw one together, but a little too soon yet.
;):d

Top Bottom