Blue Jewel / Blue River Updates & Conditions 2012 / 2013

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
photo-9.jpg photo-10.JPG

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
We rode Groundhog on Saturday and it was a good day of riding but there is no fluffy powder, it is very heavy powder that turned to concrete pretty much instantly when we stopped for a minute. It was quite warm and rained on us both up and down the trail, they need some cold weather to turn the conditions around that is for sure.

killerrf

Reaction score
rode salmon on thursday and there was all of 1 to 1.5 feet of fresh. so who knows how much more fell thru friday down pour in blue river area. way more snow in blue than valemount.
first time into salmon and that was quite the trail in i must say.

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding conditions where awesome, first time riding in the area. The Holy Smoke in did an fantastic job taking care of our group and would return in a heart beat. I strongly recommend looking them up if your riding Blue River

gordo907

Reaction score
Thinking about coming to blue river. Just not sure on snow conditions. Quite bit more snow than vale? Anybody chip in something. Thanks guys

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 of our group of 8 cancelled for the Holy Smoke Inn for this weekend so there will only be 3 of us now!! Give Patti a call, as I'm sure there is some room available for Easter weekend now!!

dpf1983

Reaction score
coming up tomorrow night with a few guys. Just wondering what the trails are like and if there is any good snow left up there.

CanadianZ71

Reaction score
Anyone up the Salmon trail or Big Blue trail this weekend (April 6-7)? Coming up Weds. and looking for updates.

Thanks.

whopper809

Reaction score
Anyone able to report how the trails are in the Blue River area.... I'm sure conditions up top are pretty good but the concern is always the trails and where a guy can park to ride less mud.

Top Bottom