Blue jewel / blue river updates & conditions 2011 / 2012

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! So you're looking for a Granny ride!!

Ha ha !! Be nice, higgins.

I'd love to go back to Salmon for one more ride, but with the warm weather, I don't know how much longer the trail is going to last. Our ride on Friday was one of the best of the year.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! So you're looking for a Granny ride!!

smart ass J.C..lol..maybe u should come up and show me the way...If only buddy and i head out just wanna play safe and ride smart.

Ha ha !! Be nice, higgins.

I'd love to go back to Salmon for one more ride, but with the warm weather, I don't know how much longer the trail is going to last. Our ride on Friday was one of the best of the year.

HV,someone said they saw the groomer going this weekend so i am hoping it will be good enough until Fri. and Sat who knows where i'll end up

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, i'm looking to ride this weekend (have Friday-Monday off). Anyone a little thin on crew members?

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!

The Snow in Blue River is " Belly Button DEEP "......WOW....

It is Snowing Up Top right now !!

Current Temp. is +4.1 C Overcast .....

More to come .....

Stay Tuned I am BACK AGAIN !.....LOL

cat pride 2009

Reaction score

quick vid from last week

Sorry Buddy just had to post the pic of you gettign ready to tow you home LOL that was a great day of riding. Foam 8.jpg

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha iz all good! I didnt even know ya snuck that pic, fukker. Damn snobunjie is the $hit tho

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Blue is going to get grommed this weekend ??? From what I have heard the trails are in rough shape..

ukrainiansnowplumber

Reaction score
we just got down Saturday....there were no trails groomed but they were not as bad as trails groomed two days before in Valemont area. different type of riders!!!!!!! sorry guys:nono:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pulled into Blue,be very careful 16 is crazy...roads are good after Entwhistle,also slow down by Obed black ice and very slippery there..Drive safe and hope to see some of u guys soon...

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got back from Blue last night. Must have passed over 150 trucks on the way home. The trail into salmon was definately rough and in dire need of grooming, but maybe that will keep some guys out. The snow is settling fast as it was a beautifull sunny day yesterday, great way to end the season.

On a side note, out of 150 trucks, 75 must have had their fog/driving lights on, do you really need to have your driving lights on when passing oncoming traffic and the roads are clear? And those guys with the HID headlights, get them properly alligned when pulling a trailer or a deck. And to the Guys with HID headlights and driving lights on, Go to HE..!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a side note, out of 150 trucks, 75 must have had their fog/driving lights on, do you really need to have your driving lights on when passing oncoming traffic and the roads are clear? And those guys with the HID headlights, get them properly alligned when pulling a trailer or a deck. And to the Guys with HID headlights and driving lights on, Go to HE..!

Couldn't agree more. Too many Albertan dipsh!ts with their lifted POS trucks that don't give a damn about other motorists on the road. I'm from Alberta and generally ride Thursday-Friday, so I get to be blinded by lots of Albertan idiots when I'm heading home at the same time they're headed out. Last night was f'in brutal. Most of the drive home, I was seeing spots from all the a-holes with fog lights AND illegal HID's.

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a GREAT long Easter Weekend in Blue. Thanks to Patti, Robin, Deb and the rest of the crew at the Holy Smoke for making the weekend AWESOME. Sunday up Big Blue was amazing and a complete Blue Bird. Lots of stuff falling off the rocks and making some slides move...be careful in the warmer weather:D

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!

HOLY SMOKES !.......When did it become April ??....I thought it was January still.....LOL

Hey I had a Cancellation for this Weekend ...If anybody wants in give Me a Shout !

250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

sorry...I haven't been doing Updates ....I have been doing the Cooking sooooo.....again sorry Guys & Gals !

I can't THANK ALL OF YOU Enough for Supporting Blue River !....THANK YOU A MILLION Times Over !

We had a GREAT Season here in Blue River !......The Snow Banks are Still as High as the Stop Signs....LOL

AWESOME Snow Up Top ! .....Our Guests were able to go see the " Ice Caves " and they were Blown' away at how AWESOME they really are !

Soooooo Pick up that phone and book in with Us !...250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

Blue River is still in " Winter " Mode.....LOL

Current Temp. is + 11 C. Cloudy / Sunny......We still Dip to +0 to -5 C. at night !

Our Guests left right from the door Yesterday but they have plowed the Roads to bare soooooo little hard on the Sliders...YIKES !...LOL

This Weekend will be the PERFECT Spring Trip to Wind up the Season ! sooooo...Yahooooooo lets go to BLUE !

Call Me.....

Top Bottom