Blue jewel / blue river updates & conditions 2011 / 2012

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
I Just LOVE My Computer Grrrrr.....

Sorry Peep's I have been having ISSUES with My Computer.....

I Hope it is ALL Good Now....

Ok....Updates & Conditions....

Well it has been Snowing Moderate since Yesterday We received about 10 cms. Yesterday Socked in ALL Day !

Still Snowing Moderate Not Big Flakes But Snowing never the less....Socked right in ....

Our Current Temp. is -1.7 C......YIKES !

I dont want to use that 4 letter word.....RAIN

The Avalanche Risk is Considerable Alpine / Considerable Treeline / Moderate Below Treeline

Stay Tuned I will take some Pics of in Town and Post them ALL for Ya ALL......

Hang in there with Me I am pretty sure Problem Resolved....If not NEW Computer !....It is X-Mas after all right ??....LOL

Dont Turn the Channel......

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just jokin around...........if you are ever head that way again let me know..........give a nice tour
I'd like to come back but just hard to venture that far when I haveSicamous and revy in my backyard. The boys are thinking jan 20 that way possibly. They all drive fromFort Mac so it's a happy medium for us to meet up

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!

We have received about 1 Foot of FRESH Snow in the Valley Bottom !

Wayyyyyy more Up Top !!

POW-WOW is is Up the Mountain with the Camera sooooo hope to have some nice Shots for Ya ALL.....

Husky Restaurant is Closed until after the New Year BUT The Gas Bar is till Open.....I Hope !

Humm....Wings in the Parking Lot excellent Idea !

I will be pulling out My Turkey Deep Fryer and lets do Wings in the Parking Lot AWESOME Idea !!!.....Lets do it !

I know....I know....I need a MAC !....I AGREE NOW !

Our Current Temp, is -1.0C. Overcast ~~Calm ~~ Looks like it could start Snowing again at any time !!

I will keep You Posted.....We are VERY Busy bthis Weekend so bear with Me as I am Busy looking after ALL these AWESOME Peep's !

Thanks to ALL You Peeps for calling to book for Dec. 27 -Jan 2 But I am ALL Booked up for those dates now....THANK YOU ALL !

I also would like to THANK ALL You People who Support Blue River also THANKS TO ALL Who Stay in Blue River ......We are a Dieing Community soooo Your Support is Greatly Appreciated !!

Pics from Fresh off the Mountain on the waaayyyy.......

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Was just jokin around...........if you are ever head that way again let me know..........give a nice tour

Humm.....Are You a Certified Guide for the Blue River Area ??

If NOT Then ALL You Peeps should be calling " Blue River Sledz " ask for Digger aka ( Dan ) He is the NEW Business in Blue River !

It sure would be nice if Anybody needs a Tour or Rentals please Support Local Business in Blue River and CALL 250-673-8317

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!

Don't shoot the Messenger !.....It RAINING Outside right now.....Siit !

We are sitting right on +0.8 C. Just Pi$$ing Out !

It will ALL be Snow up TOP !!

Avalanche is " Considerable " in the Alpine it could Change after this Rain !.....%$*&((%^&%.....Grrrrrrr......

One of Our Customers booked in right now is a Welder / Fabricator He will be making the Holy Smoke Inn a real Unique Deep Fryer for Outside .....AWESOME !

TAIL GATE PARTY !......Yahoooooooooooo ! Coming Soon !

Look forward to those taking place !

Well that is it for Today ...Tune in Tomorrow again !

Robbie

Reaction score
Anybody know if Sandman restaurant will be open X-mas ? will be in Blue Dec 20-26th. need to know if its gonna be turkey or beer and a bag o' chips for dinner

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if Sandman restaurant will be open X-mas ? will be in Blue Dec 20-26th. need to know if its gonna be turkey or beer and a bag o' chips for dinner

food for thought for you...........pack a BBQ and throw the bird on........

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Humm.....Are You a Certified Guide for the Blue River Area ??

If NOT Then ALL You Peeps should be calling " Blue River Sledz " ask for Digger aka ( Dan ) He is the NEW Business in Blue River !

It sure would be nice if Anybody needs a Tour or Rentals please Support Local Business in Blue River and CALL 250-673-8317

HMMMMMMMMMMM...patti please dont bust my balls on this one. BUT I tried numerous times over the last 10 years to hire Robyn as a guide........your first question to me all the time is where are you staying? I say GML...you say he's booked. So when you hear that enough times you take it upon yourself to guide yourself and I DID. Just so were clear here I said a "nice tour" not a guided tour. So with that said it is like as if my father and son are with me.......they follow me and we go as a group on a nice tour. I hope you understand now.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
HMMMMMMMMMMM...patti please dont bust my balls on this one. BUT I tried numerous times over the last 10 years to hire Robyn as a guide........your first question to me all the time is where are you staying? I say GML...you say he's booked. So when you hear that enough times you take it upon yourself to guide yourself and I DID. Just so were clear here I said a "nice tour" not a guided tour. So with that said it is like as if my father and son are with me.......they follow me and we go as a group on a nice tour. I hope you understand now.

CATPRIDE...Not True ! ....Robin Could only Guide on Thursday / Friday Last Season & If You were Booked with Us He would Go Out with Ya BUT If You are Staying at the Glacier , Well then He would have had WAY To Many People with Him....sorry that You couldnt get in here.....

We SOLD the Tours & Rentals so the Information I Posted to You was to the NEW Business in Blue River " Blue River Sledz " Owned & Operated by Dan aka ( Digger ) and I gave You that Info. soooo I know that Digger Can Take Out / Guide / Nice Tour.....

We Sold for that Very Reason Robin can NOT Work at 3 Places so We Sold a Business and now He has 2 ....

Like I said the Info. in My Post is for the NEW Business in Blue River ...." Blue River Sledz " 250-673-8317 ask for Digger !

Thanks for Your Support in Staying in Blue River !!

Last edited:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!

I guess I also better tell ya ALL again that We received about 1 1/2 feet of Fresh when it was all over with Thursday / Friday....

Our Guests were in waist DEEP POW at times !!!

Then Saturday YES the Rain came BUT that is ALL Snow up Top !!

The Guys that just came off the Mountain said " SICK MAN....SICK " ( I thought He was Sick....duhhhh Patti....LOL I caught on now....)

They are calling for another System to come in by Tuesday !!!

Dont forget to bring some Cash for the Groomer , I think it is $20.00 for a Trail Fee

Memberships can be bought at the Glacier and I hope to have a Membership Book here at the Holy Smoke Inn

Top Bottom