blackbirds!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:Thou shalt not kill.........your rules to live by, not mine. What would ol' hey zeus say about killin' one of his dads' creations.......just because it inconveinienced you ?:eek:

just sayin'

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Joey, google and read about "black birds"..... you need to find out what you are dealing with.

Blackbirds as initially portrayed, or starlings as I suggested, then it was crows, and now someone it talking about ravens.

With all due respect, the upside-down-dead raven works for ravens as I have used that for years but you will not see flocks of ravens chitting on your truck.

Crows will roost in a group somewhere but not while they are in the nesting mode.

Blackbirds (red winged) will be around sloughs.

Getting back to starlings....communal roosts and gregarious. A small bird, about the size of a robin, they do not like owls.

So you have a few choices: the plastic owl, a tarp of some kind (sort of like a tarp over your picnic table when camping), a cat, shotgun (not advisable but I still like it), or maybe dynamite.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey, google and read about "black birds"..... you need to find out what you are dealing with.

Blackbirds as initially portrayed, or starlings as I suggested, then it was crows, and now someone it talking about ravens.

With all due respect, the upside-down-dead raven works for ravens as I have used that for years but you will not see flocks of ravens chitting on your truck.

Crows will roost in a group somewhere but not while they are in the nesting mode.

Blackbirds (red winged) will be around sloughs.

Getting back to starlings....communal roosts and gregarious. A small bird, about the size of a robin, they do not like owls.

So you have a few choices: the plastic owl, a tarp of some kind (sort of like a tarp over your picnic table when camping), a cat, shotgun (not advisable but I still like it), or maybe dynamite.....

now were talking lets get some good booming going on or some antacid pills in coke

Top Bottom