blackbirds!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friggen blackbirds , everyday i go out to my truck and its covered in bird $h!t , driving me nuts have to wash it everyday!this is what i loved maynooth for! if ya have an animal problem , get the gun lol but here you pizz on a tree and the neighbors complain!

anything to get rid of these stupid birds?!?!?!? something thats not gonna make noise! lol i cant stand these stupid dumb friggen birds! anybody got any idea's?

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friggen blackbirds , everyday i go out to my truck and its covered in bird $h!t , driving me nuts have to wash it everyday!:mad: this is what i loved maynooth for! if ya have an animal problem , get the gun lol but here you pizz on a tree and the neighbors complain!

anything to get rid of these stupid birds?!?!?!? something thats not gonna make noise! lol i cant stand these stupid dumb friggen birds! anybody got any idea's?

Make a bird catcher. I'll see if I can find a picture for ya.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Shoot the complaining neighbors.... then shoot the birds...

friggen blackbirds , everyday i go out to my truck and its covered in bird $h!t , driving me nuts have to wash it everyday!:mad: this is what i loved maynooth for! if ya have an animal problem , get the gun lol but here you pizz on a tree and the neighbors complain!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to ask yourself....

What would Jesus do ?????

then when you realize unlike Jesus you do not have superpowers allowing you to peacefully ask them to please not chit on your truck....

so you must speak in a language they will understand...

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pellet gun is quiet but won't touch a black bird. Crossbow? A small one...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Not that I've been there to experience your problem first hand, but you are probably dealing with starlings. A black bird and it doesn't really matter the chit is still white.

Go to Wally Mart and get one of those plastic owls and it just might work....otherwise, I'm with you and the shotgun but the neighbours.....well?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I've been there to experience your problem first hand, but you are probably dealing with starlings. A black bird and it doesn't really matter the chit is still white.

Go to Wally Mart and get one of those plastic owls and it just might work....otherwise, I'm with you and the shotgun but the neighbours.....well?

could be , i dont know their black and wont stop $sh!tting on my truck!

i'll try the owl thing.......or maybe buy a silencer for the shot gun

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dosn't rice do some funny chit to birds, there are other quiter ways of getting rid of them.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dosn't rice do some funny chit to birds, there are other quiter ways of getting rid of them.

Thats true. Throw some rice out. The birds will eat it, and when the rice gets moisture, it will expand, and the bird will also expand. (rumor has it anyways)

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just put a two litre bottle over the barrel, its a makeshift silencer.

*Disclaimer* I have never tried this, so i cannot prove it works, however, I can confirm it would probably be a bad idea in Victoria.

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just put a two litre bottle over the barrel, its a makeshift silencer.

*Disclaimer* I have never tried this, so i cannot prove it works, however, I can confirm it would probably be a bad idea in Victoria.

haha... thought of the same thing.

nice disclaimer :beer: lol

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a hawk send it out and it will kill them.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn5vgFWdXbI[/media]

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pop bottle may work, shooting trough something such as a apple or a potato like they do on t.v dose not work. Apples turn into apple sauce and potato's get mashed.

Top Bottom