BIG thanks to MR R's

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to send out a big thank you to MR R's in lethbridge my Ski Doo dealer of choice.

Had a couple minor glitches along the way this season and the boyz at Mr R's stepped up and took great care of me and wanted to make everything right!!! They went way above and beyond so I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

So if you need a DOO or any parts dont hesitate to call MR R's they know there stuff and want to make people happy and totaly fair on their pricing.

cheers thanks again I had a sick day riding on saturday!!!

fern feb4.jpg
fern feb.jpg

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to Agree 100%.
Last time I was in Mr.Rs I left with a part off of Corey's own sled because the one I needed wasn't in stock. That to me means alot and is going above what is to be expected.
Not my closest dealer but by far the best for me and worth the little extra drive!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saweet man... what did ya order?? color? Im fighting myself right now hate this time of year haha

Freeride. I'll stretch it and s36 like my 2012 was. I love my xmx but freeride xm with a little work will be sick.
Haha this time of year I love up until half hour ago. Lol now it's wait for it to get here!

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep those boys took care of me and looking at maybe a new snocheck...........Amazing how a little Customer Service goes along way.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an email for them? I'd like them to quote me for a new sled as well! Cheers!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sure wish they weren't so far away ;) ........ Ken took care of me at his old shop, just fine, when i bought my '06 rt1000 new from them :)

its a short 5.5-6 hour drive to Lethbridge Ric.....

I think your future SIL might be upset if you ordered from them though ;)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a short 5.5-6 hour drive to Lethbridge Ric.....

I think your future SIL might be upset if you ordered from them though ;)

so there engaged or just dating hehehe?? :)

Come on down Ric get them to bring it to cow town and we send 4 or 5 back to edmonton stay loyal to Ken come on haha

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad they weren't closer to me as I'm looking to snowcheck a Summit. Anyone got recommendations on a good central AB dealer?

Top Bottom