Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Drinking's over rated .............. staying up past 9pm!! Now your talking! :cool:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
And U can look after me SL

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Think they already have a reserved chair in the beer gardens for me :)......... I drink to make others more interesting(stole that line from terry's signature line:))

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think they already have a reserved chair in the beer gardens for me :)......... I drink to make others more interesting(stole that line from terry's signature line:))

nope.....you drink to make me look like an angel.....:D

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hope to See you all there
299293_10150336853683539_504923538_8034670_1907353946_n.jpg

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and the family will be at the show for probably friday and saturday. Wont be able to make the suds night tho as our little man is not old enogh to get in.. But look forward to see all our sleddin buddies. It will be carters first sled show.:cool:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and the family will be at the show for probably friday and saturday. Wont be able to make the suds night tho as our little man is not old enogh to get in.. But look forward to see all our sleddin buddies. It will be carters first sled show.:cool:
I look forward to meeting you and your family in person. I do have family in Edmonton, so if you need me to find a sitter for Carter let me know! :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uh oh, the mammadrinks are coming!!!!!!!

Yuppers! Keep me awake Bucky! Please!!! I'm trying to condition myself right now.. It's 10:19 as I type this... living on the edge I tell ya....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember the time change works in your favor

Oh!! Ya!!!!!! Bonus..!!!! I'm good for like 11:00 maybe!!!! Toady you need to come to this! Please please please... I can call your work and tell them that your sled sister has an emergency.... It's going to be fun!

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh!! Ya!!!!!! Bonus..!!!! I'm good for like 11:00 maybe!!!! Toady you need to come to this! Please please please... I can call your work and tell them that your sled sister has an emergency.... It's going to be fun!

no go. as much as i'd love to go to this cause it's sounding like party to be at. i'd rather save my holidays for riding. but if you were to come up to site and burn my plant down, then i'd probably be able to get that weekend off with out using holidays

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got my doorprize, I hope 1 is enough, it is probably worth about $150 in value so hope that will be sufficient. Ummm, I wish I could correspond a bit more on Facebook to figure out what's going on as far as meeting/transportation, etc, but its very difficult at the moment to get on FB regularily so I'm just curious, assuming the majoirty of us (betties) will be at the sled show until the evening before premier, is there a place anyone has suggested or discussed about meeting up after sled show/before premier? Perhaps carpool, etc? Or just meet up at Bo's and everyone get there whatever way they can? I don't mind driving, if someone is in need of a ride, I have room for 4. I'm assuming I'm going to be driving myself to the sled show anyway on Sat, so I will have my truck with me until wherever it ends up and has a sleepover somewhere lol

Top Bottom