Beta and Dealer support

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2014 rr 450. The bike is awesome. Bought from Helena,MT. Dealer. He stocks a few parts but not much.
the manual is on a computer disc which I don't care for. Ended up printing it all out but it is pretty informative

ya i'd have to see the manual to believe it... for example... my yamaha rhino and grizzly i hate the manual... on my honda 450x i found the manual to be an awesome step by step system that was easy for just about any idiot like myself to follow

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beta has the manual all online in a PDF format for all there bikes & years.

Go see Dean @ blackfoot direct in calgary, or Dave Rhodes (Outlaw Trials) in Vernon BC. Both are solid guys who offer top notch sales and service. I've been riding Betas for many years on the Trials side, any questions let me know.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A new company 'Twisted Shifter' in Eckville, AB is now a dealer for Beta. I'm trying to get a 300rr 2t or the 350 FI 4t, but would like to test ride both first to see what the power/torque difference would be. Looking to jump on a better handling bike with less weight, to still keep that awesome torque.
I'm coming off a 05' CRF450R for the last 5 years and would really like to go back to a 2t. Ride out west and some single track.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A new company 'Twisted Shifter' in Eckville, AB is now a dealer for Beta. I'm trying to get a 300rr 2t or the 350 FI 4t, but would like to test ride both first to see what the power/torque difference would be. Looking to jump on a better handling bike with less weight, to still keep that awesome torque.
I'm coming off a 05' CRF450R for the last 5 years and would really like to go back to a 2t. Ride out west and some single track.

yes, their two strokes are suppose to be very good... please let us know how your experience goes... thanks for the post

Top Bottom