~Best Toiletpaper on the market.~

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought......maybe I could get in touch with the manufactures and see if I could get some free samples to test and after some chitty testing I could make my assessments then report back with my findings and then promote the product.....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a thought......maybe I could get in touch with the manufactures and see if I could get some free samples to test and after some chitty testing I could make my assessments then report back with my findings and then promote the product.....
Please wash your hands before posting or shaking hands after your finding's ;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cottonelle. hands down. it's like 8 ply and as thick as a terrycloth towel, feels like wiping your azz with a Burmese longhair kitten. at 8 ply it's not the most environmentally friendly, they actually triple bag it at the store and ask you to kick a duck on your way home. but it's worth it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would say that Kirkland is probably the best, the one ply for camping. Is not enjoyable :(

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cottonelle. hands down. it's like 8 ply and as thick as a terrycloth towel, feels like wiping your azz with a Burmese longhair kitten. at 8 ply it's not the most environmentally friendly, they actually triple bag it at the store and ask you to kick a duck on your way home. but it's worth it.

I must concur with my learned friend

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were discussing this the other day...Is it necessary to use the ol' 1 ply when you're camping?
it deteriorates faster, and dumps out of your black tank easier. if you have a sani flush on your black tank, use what ya want...lol

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, sani-flush is awesome...I could cram a fawking bedsheet down the sh!tter, and the sani-flush nozzle will spit it out.

Now would that be a bed sheet used when there's no 1ply TP left on going home day

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nope..... I'm a Charmin ultra strong kinda guy... it's the Chuck Norris of arse wipe... it will kick the chit out of cottonelle...... and Burmese kittens???? chit don't stick to there fur!!! :) :) :)

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
R V tp quick dissolving but will it really be there when you REALLY need it!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We were discussing this the other day...Is it necessary to use the ol' 1 ply when you're camping?

it deteriorates faster, and dumps out of your black tank easier. if you have a sani flush on your black tank, use what ya want...lol

Yep, sani-flush is awesome...I could cram a fawking bedsheet down the sh!tter, and the sani-flush nozzle will spit it out.
Yup..... 1 ply in my trailer only, please.
It does break down faster as Tee has mentioned, and will not hang up on the willnot's in your trailers black plumbing on the way down.

Forget sani flush....... how about wiping with a 500 thread count cotton bed sheet??? I think that that would be the BEST tp ever!!!

Top Bottom