~Best Toiletpaper on the market.~

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding the best toilet paper on the market. looking for something soft and wipes away the chit ever time. please comment as I will be switching brands based on feedback ASAP.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kirkland toilet paper.jpg

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree everyone and I mean everyone on the site uses this product so there should be lots of good feedback.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree everyone and I mean everyone on the site uses this product so there should be lots of good feedback.
Not everyone, girls don't poo until they're married.

I prefer blue shop towel, damn it works good and you don't have to worry about poking your finger through and getting a piece of ass.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding the best toilet paper on the market. looking for something soft and wipes away the chit ever time. please comment as I will be switching brands based on feedback ASAP.

What about oneyewilly????? he tends to be a bit of an ass wipe!!! lol

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now here's an important factor - that kirkland stuff is what we run at home, but man it sure plugs sometimes. Is there a brand out there that can clean just as well but be easier on the toilet to swallow?

Top Bottom