Best place to mod a summit 97 in Alberta?

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on snow and mud for a while but you guys..... I do have everything I say I do im just away from my laptop and I can't post pictures on my iPad sorry!

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on snow and mud for a while but you guys..... I do have everything I say I do im just away from my laptop and I can't post pictures on my iPad sorry!

download the photo bucket app,
upload pics from ipad to photobucket,
open snow and mud on safari
paste image URL from photobucket.
???????
prove us all wrong

op-will-surely-deliver-lets-just-wait.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
download the photo bucket app,
upload pics from ipad to photobucket,
open snow and mud on safari
paste image URL from photobucket.
???????
prove us all wrong

View attachment 147570

You don't even have to go that far to use photobucket. I posted some clutches for sale last night (with pics) directly from an Ipad. Open S&M in safari, go advanced post and then manage attachments, when it asks you to choose the file, the Ipad gives you "choose existing" or "Take a photo". Choose "choose existing" and it will open your Camera Roll, you pick the photo you want and then hit upload. Takes about 10 secs. Better yet would be some video of these sleds running. At the very least some vid of the sitting there and a shot of a smart phone with the date, to prove they were taken today.

No more excuses now, lets see these pics....today. otherwise you'll be be leading us think you can't find any on the internet....

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You are a cockroach.

Lets see pics of the toyota or are you a useless plug?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
You don't even have to go that far to use photobucket. I posted some clutches for sale last night (with pics) directly from an Ipad. Open S&M in safari, go advanced post and then manage attachments, when it asks you to choose the file, the Ipad gives you "choose existing" or "Take a photo". Choose "choose existing" and it will open your Camera Roll, you pick the photo you want and then hit upload. Takes about 10 secs. Better yet would be some video of these sleds running. At the very least some vid of the sitting there and a shot of a smart phone with the date, to prove they were taken today.

No more excuses now, lets see these pics....today. otherwise you'll be be leading us think you can't find any on the internet....

Hmmm I still can't upload photos from my Mac. I get to choose image and push upload and nothing happens??? Haven't posted a pic since the format change

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmm I still can't upload photos from my Mac. I get to choose image and push upload and nothing happens??? Haven't posted a pic since the format change

that's our stupid photo uploader.... your photo's are too big and the uploader doesn't know how to tell you that, and its not capable of scaling them down.

I believe its "on the list"

Top Bottom