Best place to mod a summit 97 in Alberta?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would someone who supposedly has a 740 Union Bay engine in the exact same chassis as he wants to mod be asking this question? FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dean also has a pretty sweet setup with his Turbo 670, its hard to find people who have the knowledge this guy has and ability to tune the 670's. I had one done by him in a Zx mod chassis, all I can say is it worked very well when he was done with it.
I could not agree more Dean ia a awesome guy to deal with and very knowledgeable with all things boosted.He has helped me out with my s chassis light mod with a 159 and it turned out great.

Dwishl

Reaction score
I defiantly had to upgrade the drivers and had to put racing heads on, and new clutches and a belt.

Can you explain racing heads?? Didn't know you had more than one, what kinda clutching you running ? Still running that tra 2? If so what kinda weights you got in there and did you go with a roller secondary or a button??

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i had my turbo, fuel injected 670 out this weekend. The engine is built for boost,case ported,cyl ported,11.0:1 comp ratio. .085" squish,15lbs boost on 100LL fuel. And it flat out hauls the mail. Need to get raves back in the engine as it fails on the bottom end. But ill keep you all posted

Deano:d

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most reputable dealers will probably take it on trade for a new one. probably the best mod you could do.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i had my turbo, fuel injected 670 out this weekend. The engine is built for boost,case ported,cyl ported,11.0:1 comp ratio. .085" squish,15lbs boost on 100LL fuel. And it flat out hauls the mail. Need to get raves back in the engine as it fails on the bottom end. But ill keep you all posted

Deano:d

Sweet need vids though. Proof you know :)
Talked to the guy that bought the zx you built for a member if the site said it scared the piss out his 16 yr old son so he took it for a pull and laid the smack down on 12 pro climb lol.
His buddy was pissed was all he said

Last edited:

sledwhore

Reaction score
Wow goon how many sleds have you gone through the last few days is google running out?

An ya I wanna see this 670 you have deano it sounds like a riot post some videos when you get some

Top Bottom