Best place for truck parts in Edmonton

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals. Looking to purchase cognito upper control arms and some shocks for my 08 duramax. Who should i use in the city to get the best prices/service? I'm familiar with what I should pay just not with who I should give my money too.

thanks!

-Matthew

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the link however it turns up zero results. Most shops are not dedicated dealers, they buy from a generic warehouse and get their discounts that way.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link however it turns up zero results. Most shops are not dedicated dealers, they buy from a generic warehouse and get their discounts that way.

Don't know about this but pretty straight forward, right from the link after you click on international

Below is a list of Authorized Cognito Motorsports authorized international dealers.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about this but pretty straight forward, right from the link after you click on international

Below is a list of Authorized Cognito Motorsports authorized international dealers.
Did you look at that list.... perhaps you missed my sarcasm. Any of the names listed there are a complete waste of my time.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a used set in the classifieds... RHMT buys used.

2011 homie or I'd be all over it! well after I offered something more reasonable. Norcal Trucks with arms, 4 shocks, idler and pitman braces is 1050 no gst plus the ride. Not sure if anyone can beat that price.

Top Bottom