Best Muff pot meal!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thats the thing. I would have to try to find some one to sell them at the trail head for me as I work dbls Saturday Sunday at Yamagoya 7am-11pmish. So doing it myself isn't really an option.

hey Ferniesnow, do you think I would have to talk to the club about anything or could I just do it without any problems?

As a member of the FSA, I would think you could have certain privileges but I would have to run it by the Executive for confirmation. To get the trail pass vendors to doo it would probably cut into your profits but it may not be a bad idea to start with.

torkd

Reaction score
Nothing beats 7-11 Toquitos in the muff pot when your in a hurry! If you have a little extra time and ask really nicely the ladies might even cook up some fresh wings in the morning. They made us a dozen wings at the Golden 7-11 at around 8:30am, great lunch.

teddybear26x

Reaction score
As a member of the FSA, I would think you could have certain privileges but I would have to run it by the Executive for confirmation. To get the trail pass vendors to doo it would probably cut into your profits but it may not be a bad idea to start with.
That would be cool. If you wanna swing it by the powers that be and let me know that would be awesome or give me a number to call that would be great.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A great meal yesterday………..thanks to the Revy SledShed for TheThing's so us doo owners can still have a hot meal on the hill!!

Jumbo Prawns, with a touch of garlic, lemon, and Thai Chilli sauce…..

IMG_1751.jpg

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great meal yesterday………..thanks to the Revy SledShed for TheThing's so us doo owners can still have a hot meal on the hill!!

Jumbo Prawns, with a touch of garlic, lemon, and Thai Chilli sauce…..

Do you cook those prawns first, or put them in raw?

Top Bottom