Best mods for a '13 pro rmk?

Littledoo10

Reaction score
I switched from doo to this pro, and i like it so far. Talking with all my buddys who run poo's say its pretty much pointless to do the usuals on these '13s cause they are so dialed in outta the box. I would like to do a can still so i can mount my hot doggers. Heres my question, whats the best can and is it worth it really? Play with clutching at all? Venting (had an xp and had to vent the heck out of it)? Track? Gearing (has a quick drive so donno if i should touch it with the reputation it seems to have)? Etc, etc? Its a 155 800 if that will help at all.

96sherm

Reaction score
Make some significant modifications to the odometer then see how you like it from there :)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cooker can from the sledshed is the way to go, hotdogger wise as far as I'm concerned. It's a little loud but takes about 15-20 minutes to heat the grub.

Sent from my f$&@ing iPhone using Tapatalk

nelliej

Reaction score
best mod for a 2013 is something to carry a crazy carpet with if your shaft breaks;) kidding. I did some clutching. added 2 grams and it really woke that machine up.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Install a fix kit before your engine blows up!

5D24C17F-DBD6-4CCE-92FC-71A11E7CF5BF-222-00000010754D9E57.jpg

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of guys run the blue/pink SLP primary spring and like it. I run the lime green TEAM spring and like it as well. Gives the sled a little more of a tourqy, snappier feel. These sleds are great right out of the box.

Also do the footwell vent kit. This eliminates snow/ice build up around the clutch and belt drive.

Littledoo10

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ill be ordering up one of those vent kits tomarrow for sure cause if i have to swap one of those quick drive belts and have to chisel ice out from between the battery and bottom sprocket ill just burn the thing lol
As for a can pretty much anything goes?
Ill look into playing with clutching after i have it in the hills a couple times.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates on clutching for these sleds as of late??

I have about 300 miles on it now and I know clutching upgrades are usually a cheap way to decrease temps, decrease belt slip, better engagement.. etc..

Has anyone looked into the MDS clutching kits??

Typical riding is Revy.. Frisbee

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Install footwell vents to eliminate snow build up inside your hood or kick it on the belts and as far as clutching I put the blue/pink SLP spring and run MTX heavy heel weights. I'd go with MDS weights though if I did it again, not a fan of changing rivets on MTX.

Also keep your backup primary spring in your truck, common to snap your primary spring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom