Bent up 2009 Renegade 800(Stock) BIDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
was it stock at time of adjustment??
was born on a day.... well you know the rest of the line

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
based on 25 % for salvage i went by, you paid 36% for the salvage, am i close, whosa thats based on a payout of $9,000.00

yeah i did the same math, 9000 base is genorous, black book is a hidious price i agree. however at time of adjustment the unit may have options or additions not included in the original build of the unit. This will also affect the payout and ultimately the buyback price.

But this is all speculation and by no means a quantitive solution to the actual buy back price. I have not seen pics of the sled nor the damage manifest...

It does however affect my bid price.....maxwell this was for you ..lol

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Payout was Higher. and Buy back was 35% the salvage yard in Sask. would give them $3500 in stock form. , which we then worked out a price of $3250 because they would not have to involve any other documentation or tow trucks to move the sled.

Either way $3500 for the sled is a good deal as it does not require much to repair it $1200 and time to put the parts in.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you consider my offer? and send me some pictures?? Let me know thanks.

I would, Pictures will have to wait till saturday as that is when i will be picking it up. However i can post pictures of the sled the week before i hit the rock.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom