beginner riding areas

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at taking the new summit sp on a trip to bc somewhere to go sleddin just wanna play in the deep any buddy recomend any areas was thinking one of the tours up in revy but not sure cause dont know the areas i have never rode in the mountains so not looking to go crazy just wanna have a great time breakin in the new ride. thanks for the info.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Valemount has some great beginner terrain for you. Pls call me anytime should you want to chat at 2505664817. I can be a bit tough to reach at this time of year, but if you leave a message I will most definatley return your call and can provide all the info you need.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at taking the new summit sp on a trip to bc somewhere to go sleddin just wanna play in the deep any buddy recomend any areas was thinking one of the tours up in revy but not sure cause dont know the areas i have never rode in the mountains so not looking to go crazy just wanna have a great time breakin in the new ride. thanks for the info.

Go Fernie coal creek trail and check out the new cabin and the rolling hills its a good place to start. Cheers

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always thought Lumberton near Cranbrook was a good beginner place. Lots of signage, easy to get around, limited avy danger in some places. Take a course and get the gear before you head to the hills or you will just become another statistic.

rgashkei

Reaction score
Go Fernie coal creek trail and check out the new cabin and the rolling hills its a good place to start. Cheers

My first time last year was to here, had a blast. Good place to start, you can get into some bigger climbs but the terrain kinda eases you into it. Picture on my Avatar is from there.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listen to Ferniesnow... And go to Fernie
i have been to Revy, Golden, Radium and Castle
Fernie is by faaaaar my fav area to ride

dont have to deal w that stupid rogers pass, roads r usually good getting to Fernie
great accomodations that appeal and discount to sledders
and Fernie always gets a sh*t ton of snow w little traffic

i will get back there this yr come hell or highwater

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fernie has somethin for every rider type. Coal Creek and the pipeline are a good run for novices there are detours on the steep hills on the pl and a great time if conditions are fresh.

Top Bottom