Barbecue Season(Show me your Supper)

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah thaw it out, give her a nice 24hr + dry salt brine, and throw it on a rotisserie over coals.

Nom nom

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks for the input guys.

I will come up with a plan here asap and roaster up.

🍻

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did chicken wings in this 7 in 1 smoker cooker fryer griller thinger. Turned our really good. 20 minute for 2 dozen wings air fry style with smoke!
20230721_153713.jpg

Last edited:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very handy for camper or a quick meal for 2 to 4 people. We put it on grill mode yesterday at dinner time and 6 smokies were ready in about 6 minutes

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Sounds like a recipe to be shared!! Lol
Obviously you will need some peppers and core them. I just cut off the bottoms to make it easier then staked them back on with skeweres. Brown up 2pounds of spicy Italian sausage. You could use regular if you don’t like the heat. Add onion and jalapeños and brown that up. Season to taste. Add a block of cream cheese and stir in. Stuff your peppers and top with a sharp cheddar. I cook on charcoal so I added 2 pieces of mesquite chunks for smoke. I smoked for about 30min at 350 but next time I would take off at 20min. The peppers got a bit soggy. You could also do with beef seasoned up and maybe no cream cheese and it would be pretty awesome.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously you will need some peppers and core them. I just cut off the bottoms to make it easier then staked them back on with skeweres. Brown up 2pounds of spicy Italian sausage. You could use regular if you don’t like the heat. Add onion and jalapeños and brown that up. Season to taste. Add a block of cream cheese and stir in. Stuff your peppers and top with a sharp cheddar. I cook on charcoal so I added 2 pieces of mesquite chunks for smoke. I smoked for about 30min at 350 but next time I would take off at 20min. The peppers got a bit soggy. You could also do with beef seasoned up and maybe no cream cheese and it would be pretty awesome.
Tried these tonight. Tasted amazing. Thx for recipe. I am going to have to try it with crab and shrimp tho.

Top Bottom