Bad news

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
...That's great news Pryder.... Lots of hugs I bet, Having Dad home. Hope soon You dad is jetted proper & back to full throttle ! :)
... Pryder you got any pics of your family that you can post so we can wave HI !? :):beer:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thanks all, my dad is doing better now, hes walking everywhere, he already started fixing the rhino, I guess he gets bored, lol

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to hear he is home and active. Now young MR you do all the heavy lifting for your Dad as he trys to fix that Rhino. Its a father/son project help him out. Have fun keep us updated

justalv

Reaction score
Thanks to all at S&M for the flowers...and yes the nurses loved them too.First time I went to hospital and the nurses were good looking...lol.I'm doing much better and can't wait to get the wrenches out.Two compressed vertabra and one broke off work for atleast 12 weeks.I should be able to do some mild riding in couple weeks.

Attachments

• PIC_0339.jpg
    PIC_0339.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 19
  • PIC_0340.jpg
    PIC_0340.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 20
  • PIC_0342.jpg
    PIC_0342.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 21

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome back home... And thanks for posting some pics!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all at S&M for the flowers...and yes the nurses loved them too.First time I went to hospital and the nurses were good looking...lol.I'm doing much better and can't wait to get the wrenches out.Two compressed vertabra and one broke off work for atleast 12 weeks.I should be able to do some mild riding in couple weeks.
Glad your home.....take it easy dont push it...us older peeps take a bit of time.......push it and you will pay.........Wishing you a painless and speedy recovery.:beer:
WHERE THE HE11 ARE THE PICTURES OF THE NURSES:d:d:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, my dad got the okay from his docter to work again, but now my dad has to talk to his bosses about it, and the docter said he could ride the quads again but no jumping!, lol

Top Bottom