Bad news

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Father[Alvin] of young member Polarisryder suffered a broken spine in a off-road accident. We have sent flowers ,signed from all of us at SNOW and MUD to the Kamloops Hospital.PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR THE FAMILY.
Chin up, Smile on, Feet on solid ground....Polarisryder we're all thinking of you and your family.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
The Father[Alvin] of young member Polarisryder suffered a broken spine in a off-road accident. I have sent flowers ,signed from all of us at SNOW and MUD to the Kamloops Hospital.PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR THE FAMILY.
Chin up, Smile on, Feet on solid ground....Polarisryder we're all thinking of you and your family.

Pryder... May good health heal quick for your dad Alvin. Hope your dad enjoys the flowers snot picked on behalf of all from Snow and Mud.... Thks Snot ! :):beer:

Last edited:

GRD

Reaction score
Very kind of you Snotrocket!:)

Hope you Dad heals fast Polarisryder!:) Keep us posted on his progress!

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
snotrocket, we all appreciate you taking the steps towards this gesture, it is much appreciated.

You da man!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well my dad is getting more grumpy every day, and now thy wont let him sit up so its more painfull for him, But the good news is mom rented him a TV down there :D
Thanks for the flowers snotty, ill phone him later and see if he got them

PS my dad is a member of the site, but doesnt go on much, i believe it is "justalv"

Last edited:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
update!!

My mom confused me on the phone the otherday, its 2 disks are broken
disk 7 and 8 so you can edit your post snotty

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Young brother, sorry to here man, that must have been scary. Here's hopeing for a speedy recovery :beer:
When accidents happen in the blue what do you do for medical services. He musy have needed a spinal board or something. How did you get him to the loops?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well i was with him right away cause i was involvled in it, but we tried making dad stay still and he wouldnt, he crawled up the bank and dawain (our riding buddy) went down a called the ambulance and there was some other people on the road target shooting that helped us out, and gave dad a ride down to the main road where the met up with the ambulance and then they went to clearwater and he stayed the night there. And the next morning the sent him to kamloops in the ambulance

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck with a speedy recovery,Sounds like a tough S.O.B. to me,crawling around with a broken back!Glad he will be OK!
catmando!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes that is good news, it means not paralized

My mom "Glacier mnt lodge" will update more

Good news P-ryder! best wishes for a speedy recovery to your pop. (Just 'cause you're Dad is hurt, doesn't mean you can start your old spelling ways!..... it's paralyzed man) :d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was with him right away cause i was involvled in it, but we tried making dad stay still and he wouldnt, he crawled up the bank and dawain (our riding buddy) went down a called the ambulance and there was some other people on the road target shooting that helped us out, and gave dad a ride down to the main road where the met up with the ambulance and then they went to clearwater and he stayed the night there. And the next morning the sent him to kamloops in the ambulance

Your a GOOD SON:d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good new on #7 and #8. Sorry for the families misfortune. Wish you PR and yours the best through this.:cool:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dad's misfortune PR. Back injuries can take a long time to heal. Be patient. He sounds like a tough bugger tho so probably will heal quickly.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well heres an update, my dad has got a back brace on and he walked to the bathroom in his room and he washed his face and all so he is doing better

Top Bottom