Back to Arctic Fox yesterday!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked factory into putting 10cuft fridge instead of 8cuft. They said they couldn't. At first. I saiid it's the same fridge you put in the fivers in the same hole!!
Arctic Fox rep now offers 10cuft fridge in the bumper pull as of 2016 !!
Put awning toppers, 15 K air conditioner on at factory too.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are planning on buying a new trailer, consider ordering ! IMO you get the same deal.
Unless u find what u want on a lot. The price difference between factory added options and aftermarket is less then half. My awning toppers were $245 each vs $650 and I install ones!

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet unit!! I bought a AF 25P a couple of years ago. Among the best built out there for sure. AF is a little heavier and costs more, but you'll never regret buying quality. Good choice, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet unit!! I bought a AF 25P a couple of years ago. Among the best built out there for sure. AF is a little heavier and costs more, but you'll never regret buying quality. Good choice, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years!

Ya I had a 26x ..absolutely loved the plan but we out grew it. Almost bought the 29L which is a stretched 26x. But we liked the huge back window of the 32a and still had a good size kitchen counter.
I really couldn't find a bumper pull that came close to the same quality.
I hope I have this one for long time... I'm tired of buying trailers!! Or losing ch!t bags of $$$ on trailers!

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya! Scary some of the lightweight stuff out there that falls apart and depreciates at an insane rate. I looked for just about a year for my trailer. Tough to find one that hasn't been used up north as a bunkhouse. Most people that have them tend to keep them.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya! Scary some of the lightweight stuff out there that falls apart and depreciates at an insane rate. I looked for just about a year for my trailer. Tough to find one that hasn't been used up north as a bunkhouse. Most people that have them tend to keep them.

Ya I looked at a lot of pipe dope infested trailers before I found my 26x. I looked for a couple months then decided to order what we wanted. Lots of the trailers we looked at where smoked in badly too. and guys still wanted big money for them.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. A guy never regrets buying quality. I've never thrown a tool across the shop because it was GOOD quality!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have dinette chairs in their trailer? Dealer swears the chairs don't need to be tied down!! He said all the trailers come from Oregon and none move.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My in laws fifth wheel has dinette chairs and recliners and there are tie downs for both. It is not an Arctic Fox though they have a Sabre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom