B.R. this weekend

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's going to Blue River this weekend, probably only two of us coming and thats not enough to check out new areas.

Reaction score
Hey, two of us are coming up from Spruce Grove on Friday am. We have never rode in Blue Riv, just Vale, and McBride. We may be willing to ride with you if you know your way around there. Or else we will probably ride Renshaw.

We are both good riders on good machines, and we would like to get to know Blue River areas.

But I heard the Avvy danger in Blue river is crazy high right now.

Let me know.

James.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are just learning the area, only second trip. Also a regular to McBride for the past six years and yes the avy warnig is at extreme. Probably not going to change much according to the forecast. No big pulls.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you boys head into parberry- redsands use caution....that place is nuts for slides. worse that the others that are commonly used. my 2cents. enjoy

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
We are just learning the area, only second trip. Also a regular to McBride for the past six years and yes the avy warnig is at extreme. Probably not going to change much according to the forecast. No big pulls.
Wellll.....

You Boy's are MORE than Welcome to Stop by Blue Jewel and OR ....

The HOLY SMOKE INN .....We will be MORE than Happy to Draw Detailed Maps for You....No Problem !!

If POW-WOW has No Tours ....He will Just Ride with You ....POW-WOW has been here for 35 Years now ....

Blue River and Surounding Area Human GPS .....LOL

Come on By and We will Point You in a SAFE Yet Fun Area !!

Give Us a Phone Call and WE will also Tell You all about the Terrain in Blue River and We can give You Weather and Road Conditions ...

Avalanche Danger is HIGH ....We have some Pretty Wicked Medows full of WAIST DEEP POWDER.....

POW-WOW BABY !!!!

Give Us A Whirl !!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seven of us rode West Groundhog on Saturday. Nobody else there and about 2' of untouched snow, another group was in East Groundhog. Stayed there all day and carved as many paths as we could find through the trees to the top. Snowed all day, poor visibily but awsome snow. Out of bound areas well posted and not a track past the signs:D, good to see everybody stayed out. Sunday we rode Redsands, only saw 2 other sleds all day. Had to break a trail from the bottom of the first bowls through the trees to the last set of bowls...so much snow the trail up was buried. Rode blind half the time going downhill....crazy deep powder, waist deep on top. Everybody got their share of shovel time. Snowed most of the day and snowing hard when we left. I don't think it ever stops snowing in B.R. .....great trip:thumbsup2:

Top Bottom