B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it comes to age I'm retiring next year so I'm either older or right on your tail. Pus if you don't believe you will get it stop social distancing.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/WxnN05vOuSMDr. Roger Hodkinson, Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa, CEO of a large private medical laboratory in Edmonton, Alberta and Chairman of a Medical Biotechnology company SELLING THE COVID-19 TEST: "There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. This is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected public. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to contain this virus. This is nothing more than a bad flu season. It's politics playing medicine and that's a very dangerous game. There is no action needed....Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence whatsoever they are even effective. It is utterly ridiculous seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people walking around like lemmings obeying without any evidence. Social distancing is also useless..... Positive testing results do NOT indicate clinical infection. It is simply driving public hysteria and ALL testing should STOP immediately....using the province's own statistics the risk of death under 65 is 1 in 300,000. The scale of the response is utterly ridiculous...all kinds of business closures, suicides .... you're being led down the garden path."
So I guess all the peaple dieing from this is a joke.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Taken from global document; British Columbia does not have a ban in place for non-essential travel, but there is an expectation that provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry will ban non-essential travel on Thursday when the province updates restrictions.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taken from global document; British Columbia does not have a ban in place for non-essential travel, but there is an expectation that provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry will ban non-essential travel on Thursday when the province updates restrictions.
Ffs , how can they legally do this.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh no your a conspiracy guy eh. dont think that. thats almost as bad as being a racist now! ha

I do find it strange all the camps being built in the middle of no one have some of the highest security ever. laydown yards as well. Seems like everything is being prepared for something.

forget communist China bring on communist Earth!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a interesting comment about the doctors their the peaple that are asking us to wear a mask and that we should shut the province down for another month. So same thing it's coming from the horses mouth not the goverment. I hope you are right about your health but how about all of the seneiors and peaple that have other health problems like assma and breathing problems. You comment about if you get sick you will self-quarantine, good to hear but you could be a carrier and not know it so what do you do then. Going to another province I agree with you but if you don't wear a masked when you are told to then you have the chance of bringing it home and give it to your parents who are seniors and the most vunrable, so good luck with that. As for trump or trudou I don't know who's the biggest wing nut. They have both been caught with their hands in the cookie jar and nothing has happened. Wear as for us if we did what they have done we would be in jail.

Problem with this society these days is, everyone is poking there nose in others peoples business.

If a person has a medical condition that this flu can affect them negatively than protect yourself, dont concern yourself with what others are doing.
I can only control my own circle of influence, a mask is not going to do jack sh*t when a person cannot keep their dirty fingers out of their eyes, so what is a regular cloth mask really protecting? I see so many people not wearing them correctly, rendering them less effective in their original purpose.
IMO the numbers are going up because of masks, people are touching there faces way more than ever!

AHS even recommends avoiding using cloth masks cause the mask can become contaminated. Since the mask is moist with condensation a contaminated drop and be inhaled.

First rule to any safety training, when there is an emergency protect yourself first!

With all of the fear mongering data I have read from the so called experts opinions and recommendations, this is the only protection that should be used if this flu is so serious.

db528f8ac4000966cfc2fc6f85c505f9.jpg

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good news is if the provincial boarders shut down you guys will have a ton of free time to argue about covid and all the conspiracy theory's LOL. Seriously though are there no mountain areas to ride in Alberta at all? I get that there is a lot more snow in BC but like hell am I just going to sit at home.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
British Columbia Premier John Horgan is calling on the federal government to implement a "pan-Canadian approach" to travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, as infections continue to surge in many parts of Canada.

Horgan said people should not be travelling in and out of B.C. unless on essential business.

"I'm asking the federal government to work with us and other provinces to get the message out that if you do not need to travel between jurisdictions, you shouldn't do that," he said

From CBC posted today.

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
British Columbia Premier John Horgan is calling on the federal government to implement a "pan-Canadian approach" to travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, as infections continue to surge in many parts of Canada.

Horgan said people should not be travelling in and out of B.C. unless on essential business.

"I'm asking the federal government to work with us and other provinces to get the message out that if you do not need to travel between jurisdictions, you shouldn't do that," he said

From CBC posted today.

Snowmobiling is an essential service

Top Bottom