Attention New Riders!

Katie84

Reaction score
I just recently started dirt biking and I've only been on 10 rides. I think I'm not that bad for a beginner and I'm willing to try anything. I'm new to Edmonton and I'm looking for people around my level to ride with, I just can't keep up to my boyfriend. I like going riding after work (4:30ish) and on the weekends. I ride a TTR 125, let me know if your interested!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I'm always lookin for someone to ride with. My poor ole xr hasn't gone out this year because of work and crappy weather.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Just around home out by barrhead doing some ditch bashing. One can always head up to vega or whitecourt and do some sand riding tho. Red water is a ways away for me.

Katie84

Reaction score
Vega and whitecourt are pretty far for me, I live in Edmonton. Maybe one of these weekends I'll make my way up there.

ABKTM

Reaction score
I'm new to Edmonton also. Just getting back into riding after not riding since I was 12. But I ride a quad, but its a sport quad. I've only taken it for a quick rip around my area to get a break in done, but I also would be willing to ride after work (430ish) and weekends. If you don't mind riding with a quad!

Send me a PM and we can set something up. I'm down in the south end. I saw some ditch trails down highway 21. That would only take 20-30 minutes to get to. I've got another hour or so of break in before I really want to do a big long ride.

Jordan

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just recently started dirt biking and I've only been on 10 rides. I think I'm not that bad for a beginner and I'm willing to try anything. I'm new to Edmonton and I'm looking for people around my level to ride with, I just can't keep up to my boyfriend. I like going riding after work (4:30ish) and on the weekends. I ride a TTR 125, let me know if your interested!

Post up in the Horsepower Honey's section of the forum, there are lots of lady riders in there as well.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Katie,

I have been dirt biking for 3 + years now, I just bought my 4th bike this past week.. I actually started on a TTR 125 myself... great beginner bike. Although my skill level may be a bit more advanced, I still love riding with other ladies...I can keep up OK to my boyfriend and our friends, but i'm always willing to ride with anyone at any skill level. I know of lots of places to ride around Edmonton as i've been riding for a few years... feel free to message me sometime...

Cheers

Top Bottom