ATC 300x

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336258524.310219.jpg
Soon to be my new toy. Bit of a fixer upper. Plastics have seen way to much sun and have become brittle. Other than that it's complete. Frame is still straight, tires got tones of tread, engine has great compression. Just some fresh gas and tlc and this will be the next toy I hurt myself with lol.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That 350 X look's good ,you can get fenders for it thru ebay and it will look brand new again , long live the Trike's lol

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
It's definitely a "Diamond in the Rough" lol. Picked it up yesterday, threw some gas in it and after some very hard kicking, fired right up. Very good compression which surprised me. It's gonna get a complete over haul to make it look like it just came off the showroom floor.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOu should bring the old trike to the campout in Rocky MTN house Buddy

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Any plastics I've seen so far on Craig's list, eBay or Kijiji have been Maier reproduction plastics, and the deals aren't that good considering it's Maier that listed them there. I can re-plastic for under 400 bucks off their website. Now shipping and brokerage fees at the border would kill me. Think I'll price them out at a stealership and compare the cost difference.

Top Bottom