Ashole Solo at it again (or still at it)

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez no doubt ! Where's the good ol west side boys that can take him for a ride.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. We really need to get some australian common sense into our government. Maybe get their prime minister to come and run things for a few terms. This country was founded by Christian men and women. Please respect that. And if people want to practise any other religious beliefs they are free to do that. But I think its about time that our political system toes the line and says enough is enough. This is a Christian country. And........enough wasting our tax dollars on this type of stuff. Make him cover court costs and lawyer fees. See how serious he is about pursuing this then.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally don’t care where you’re from, or what language you speak.

If someone says to my Happy Honokaa, praise Ali or praise Jesus I really don’t care, it doesn’t offend me and no one should take offence from it. We all have the right to belief in what we want....

But don’t try to take me beliefs from me or stop me from expressing them....

This azz hat is spending tax payers money to make his arguments, the Mayor said grace and Saskatoon Buses and a Merry Christmas sign on them...and he gets to spend my money trying to stop this....

Sh*t I was in a good mood before watching that......

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i personally don’t care where you’re from, or what language you speak.

if someone says to my happy honokaa, praise ali or praise jesus i really don’t care, it doesn’t offend me and no one should take offence from it. We all have the right to belief in what we want....

but don’t try to take me beliefs from me or stop me from expressing them....

this azz hat is spending tax payers money to make his arguments, the mayor said grace and saskatoon buses and a merry christmas sign on them...and he gets to spend my money trying to stop this....

sh*t i was in a good mood before watching that......

amen, brother.......... That pissed me right off.......... I think the commission of rights division needs to take this guy to court, because he's trying to "bully" others from what they believe in and how they want to express themselves.......... Isn't "bullying" against some kind of law in saskatchewan? Get rid of this guy and quit wasting tax payer's money!!!

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. We really need to get some australian common sense into our government. Maybe get their prime minister to come and run things for a few terms. This country was founded by Christian men and women. Please respect that. And if people want to practise any other religious beliefs they are free to do that. But I think its about time that our political system toes the line and says enough is enough. This is a Christian country. And........enough wasting our tax dollars on this type of stuff. Make him cover court costs and lawyer fees. See how serious he is about pursuing this then.

Umm, no thanks to the Aussie's coming over here. They are slowly following the UK into a nanny state. Unless you like gun bans and the steady erosion of personal freedoms of course.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I agree that this POS needs to take a flying leap into a lake of chit, this is not a Christian country, this is a free country. Religion has no place in government or politics.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally don’t care where you’re from, or what language you speak.

If someone says to my Happy Honokaa, praise Ali or praise Jesus I really don’t care, it doesn’t offend me and no one should take offence from it. We all have the right to belief in what we want....

But don’t try to take me beliefs from me or stop me from expressing them....

This azz hat is spending tax payers money to make his arguments, the Mayor said grace and Saskatoon Buses and a Merry Christmas sign on them...and he gets to spend my money trying to stop this....

Sh*t I was in a good mood before watching that......

This has my biscuits burnt too. Five bucks says this numb nutted loser still takes holidays and sucks up overtime like everyone else....that is if he works. We should offer to introduce him to mountain sledding :rolleyes:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Ezra is correct when he says the bad weed needs plucking and that bad weed that needs plucking in my mind is the 200 million per year of tax payers money Human Rights Society. Stop the funding and you will have plucked the bad weed. No money for the puke to hire lawyers and that bad weed will disappear also. Talk to your MP people.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

agreed... what ever happened to that commidian who got sued by the Human right tribunal for the lesbians he offened in bc??? He hired a big fancy lawyer and his lawyer walked into the tribunal and said, This process is illegal and we wont take part... nothing ever happened!

Time to stop wasting tax dollars on the BS. I believe Human Rights Tribunals were greated to stop hate and which leads to hate crimes... we have all sort of laws enforced by police and CC code charges that go through real courts for real human rights complaints... The rest is just BS. If this Ezzra guy is right 200million per year ???? WFT are you kidding me... in this day and age we don't need it... use that money for our F35's and stop kicking tires! The way were going we're going to need them

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I agree that this POS needs to take a flying leap into a lake of chit, this is not a Christian country, this is a free country. Religion has no place in government or politics.

Really?? I didn't want to get into a religious debate, but Canada is a christian country always has been!!!, do you see churches very old churches for that matter in canada?? YES!!!! Did we not as kids say the lords prayer in school every morning, and did families go to church on sundays when we grew up YES Christian families did.
You say religion has no place in Govt, well this county was founded and built by christians of all faiths, not athiests!!!
I really enjoy the stat holidays the govt give is on the 24, 25 of dec, love that time of year and love celebrating Christmas, but mark my words if the "christmas hunt" continues at the govt level than that directly effects my human rights!! So where is this going to end?? We as pure blood christian canadians have the Right to put a end to it, and if athiests want there beliefs thats their business, but they should so that same with respect and keep their nose of mine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom