asa jamboree whitecourt 2009.who's going?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:snowmobilers_wave::Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1:post if you plan to attend..just want to know who is all going to be there.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8 of us going friday morning :beer: and staying till Monday Nova Inn

Born2Ride

Reaction score
I'm from Whitecourt and know a couple of the organizing committee. They have been meeting to prepare for the Jamboree for 4 months already, and it sounds like they really want this to be the best Jamboree yet. From what I have heard the Sat night Jamboree dinner will be a sell out, but they still have lots of other stuff going on with the Rally and X - Games riders in town. I have been telling my buddies from Out of town to book rooms now, as there wont be any left come Feb. Snowing fairly good tonight, we still need alot more. Cheers!:beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody else thinking of heading to the jamboree?:beer::beer::beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so heres a plan..staurday meet at the seinors center and start at 11:00 am..hows that if anybody wants to ride together :beer:if not we will see ya on the trail

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so heres a plan..staurday meet at the seinors center and start at 11:00 am..hows that if anybody wants to ride together :beer:if not we will see ya on the trail

I'd be going out earlier than 11:00 on Saturday. If the last few years are any indication, there will be alot of traffic and the trail will be fairly rough by then although if the temps are as forecast, the trail should hold up better than last year. Registration is from 08:00-11:00. All the hands must be in by 16:00 each day to allow for the doling out of prizes before the Banquet on Saturday and the Freestyle show on Sunday.

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Summitteer, you should try and get a hold of Ron, to see if he is comming up.
If he sends us some Snow and Mud Banners we will be happy to hang them up.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitteer, you should try and get a hold of Ron, to see if he is comming up.
If he sends us some Snow and Mud Banners we will be happy to hang them up.
I'm on it Jim, Ron can't make it but Dragon Lady is coming and bringing some banners.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
o.k. how about 9:00 am peeps..see ya at the banner at the seinors center:beer:

Top Bottom