Artificial turf

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here work with artificial turf. I am looking at having the front yard done since it's not that big. I have had a couple qoutes from places in Edmonton already. Any suggestions would be great. Even dumb ones. LOL. Thanks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to jeff's premier artifical turf installation services. you need to specify if you want it done CHEAP, FASTor DONE RIGHT. sorry you can not get all three at the same time. fast and cheap is his specalty. he was last seen working out by eckville fixing cowaski's. think he has a big can of green paint to fix up boo boo's. hehe.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
what are your thoughts on just doing washed rock? little filter cloth and some rock....probably be way cheaper and if you ask around contrsuction sites with some rock landscaped area's you can usually get the left overs for free if you remove it.....just an idea

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are your thoughts on just doing washed rock? little filter cloth and some rock....probably be way cheaper and if you ask around contrsuction sites with some rock landscaped area's you can usually get the left overs for free if you remove it.....just an idea

Thanks. We have thought of all rock garden in the front yard.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to jeff's premier artifical turf installation services. you need to specify if you want it done CHEAP, FASTor DONE RIGHT. sorry you can not get all three at the same time. fast and cheap is his specalty. he was last seen working out by eckville fixing cowaski's. think he has a big can of green paint to fix up boo boo's. hehe.

Ever since his son was riding in the pink Rzr I think Jeff will be using pink paint instead.

In 2 week I can ask cow man about his turf. Lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just pour the balance with concrete, If you don't have a lot of area left up front. It won't look that bad, I seen a few house's in the Miller area(NE Edm) with it done.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out these guys. I know the dealer here in town (Darcy) i would get his stuff if i had the extra cash for sure.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Check out these guys. I know the dealer here in town (Darcy) i would get his stuff if i had the extra cash for sure.

^^^^^^^^^????^^^^^^^^

This looks like something your nieghbor would write. LOL

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pour the balance with concrete, If you don't have a lot of area left up front. It won't look that bad, I seen a few house's in the Miller area(NE Edm) with it done.
A guy a block over from us did that. It looks good

grassfake

Reaction score
Anyone here work with artificial turf. I am looking at having the front yard done since it's not that big. I have had a couple qoutes from places in Edmonton already. Any suggestions would be great. Even dumb ones. LOL. Thanks

I run a company providing artificial grass and services related to it. I think installing artificial grass for your front yard is a good decision.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better dig up this thread.

Maybe summer will show up and I can install my turf..

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of turf dealers at the home show in Edmonton this year.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they grow through friggin' pavement, they are going to grow through your fancy turf!!!

Like Larry says, "sit and watch"....:thumbsup2:

A friend of mine has the turf. 6 years and no weeds...

Top Bottom