are you watching the 2016 mountain platform?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or have you purchased? If you have not what are your concerns?

big_red1a

Reaction score
Looks like an improvement to an already good platform. Hopefull the newer motor is a bit more reliable it would make this a great sled!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how "instantaneous" the lift will be when running boost. Are these things going to go right over backwards without serious work to the skid?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how "instantaneous" the lift will be when running boost. Are these things going to go right over backwards without serious work to the skid?

The t3 comes over under stock power

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rode one last winter and it does not lift that way the whole things comes up and out of the snow doesn't feel like a wheelie problem at all.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any info on the motor changes.Hope they are better than before

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I might wait until spring and see if there are any deals.

Anybody carrying spare A Arms? Hopefully they are not too expensive, they should solve the problem of the tunnel buckling in the foot wells.

Why would you need to carry spare A-arms? The new ones are forged Aluminum.

I would expect dealers to have a lot of machines left over in spring, not many people can afford one right now, and most that can are holding on to their wallets.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one concern of mine is the driveshaft. the glued one. have a look on a 13-15 and see how much the shaft and drivers are exposed behind the bulkhead. fairly hidden. the 16 with the raised chassis looks to put the drivers "out there" for them to be possibly hit by stumps and such. I just wonder how that shaft is going to stand up to the possibility of more contact. the 3" sleds and chaincase sleds with the old shaft will most likely take the abuse. the glued one kinda concerns me.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that skins came up with a solution for this, being there drive shaft skid plate, have a look on their website but I think they did

M1000CAT

Reaction score
They bend I bent one today. If it was that garbage they used on the 15 I never would have been able to drive out cause the glue would have fell apart too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 555

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just about to post the same thing. A buddy of mine did the same to the other side this weekend. Good size rock came out of nowhere and attacked him haha

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dec 15 2014 - Jan 21 2015 I had some of the best snow I have ever got to ride, My 2013 155 pro just didn't have enough power or track for them days so i decided than that if Poo didn't come out with a 174x3" I was ordering a Doo and that's the only reason I didn't buy one. Even thou I am not really a fan of buying first year stuff (Axys/Motor in the mountain platform) if they made the 174 she would have been in the garage.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahah internet know it all. CARRY SPARE A ARMS! why? CAUSE THEY BREAK NOT BEND! "picture of bent one" GOOD TO KNOW THE DONT SHATTER.

****ing quit talking out your ass if you dont know first hand.

Top Bottom