Are there any other Calgary area riders that like to ride Mcbride???

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering. Wouldn't mind meeting up with a couple guys/gals who do. I try to get out there a couple times a month. Been riding the area for years, long before trails were groomed. Always interested in meeting some new riding partners.:sled1:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a few of us form Edmonton that are heading to McBride Jan 27-31st.
I'm bringing my wife, so it'll be real easy riding as she is not a strong rider at all. I've been riding Mcbride for 16 years, familar with Belle and Renshaw, been on Lucille a few times, This will be the wifes 3rd trip.

We are staying at The North Country, your more then welcome to hook up with us.
:beer:
- RXN

maxandvin

Reaction score
Two of us are heading out next Thursday. First trip to McBride, also staying at the lodge. If it's ok we might just follow "the experience" around if it's ok with you!

maxandvin

Reaction score
Thanks! Really starting to look forward to the trip now! 35 to 50 cm forecast for next week in McBride and at least one clear sky day! I will have to buy you a couple of :beer: when you get there! :) My number is 780-989-1555 or 403 333 5455.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, I have a friend who used to live in Sherwood park and now lives in Calgary. I'll send you his number if you want. He is always into coming up to mcbride, but does not want to go solo.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Really starting to look forward to the trip now! 35 to 50 cm forecast for next week in McBride and at least one clear sky day! I will have to buy you a couple of :beer: when you get there! :) My number is 780-989-1555 or 403 333 5455.

Sounds good. You guys are getting in Thurs?

Wife works til 3 on Friday, figure we'll hit town around 8/9pm friday, ride sat, sun, mon, home on tuesday.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's cool Mark, send it my way. If he's looking to go riding, be more than happy to share drive time with him.

Top Bottom