arctic cat lift kits

hopswelding84

Reaction score
I would like to put a lift kit on 2008 650 cat. But i don't know what kind to put on.One that is not hard on cv boots. and about 2''or 3''. if someone can help me that will be Great. Thanks :beer:

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HIghlifter makes a 2'' lift for all makes of atvs. Basicly its a spacer that gose between your shocks and a-arms. I'v heard that on the cats becasue of how much Ground clearence and the angel of there cv's all ready that they some times pop out when your riding when you got the lift in. All lifts will be harder on your cv boots just becasue of the angel it puts your axels on.

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
I just did a highlifter 2' lift for a guy on a 1000 t-cat. They are just spacers like brute skeg said and the angles are pretty steep. He took it out no prob with the cv/s but his front diff. grenaded, i mean actually split in two. Dont think it was from the lift. A set of gorilla axels with heavy duty cv's would solve that.

hopswelding84

Reaction score
I just did a highlifter 2' lift for a guy on a 1000 t-cat. They are just spacers like brute skeg said and the angles are pretty steep. He took it out no prob with the cv/s but his front diff. grenaded, i mean actually split in two. Dont think it was from the lift. A set of gorilla axels with heavy duty cv's would solve that.

where can you get the highlifter 2'' lift from

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with the gorrilas. they cost more but down time will be nill. i don't know one person i ride with that hasn't busted their axles because of the lift kits. The only way they will be good is if you have no power. Good luck

Top Bottom