Arcic Cat Parts

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
For you people running AC machines...Every time I need a part for my mountain cat it is the same old story,Call echo cycle...try to explain what I need...Hang up... view the parts lists to find out what I need...call back...not in stock...is it interchangeable with anything in stock....the computer dosen't say....OK order the part....2 weeks later I get my part.Don't get me wrong they try hard to please but always fall short..I needed bogey wheel bearings you'd think this would be a regular stock part...nope 5-7 business days to get them in, NAPA had 33 in stock once I found corrosponding part #'s.Tuesday 7:30 pm-pulled my chain case apart to verrify part #'s8:00pm found out the sprockets on my machine are aftermarket and not stamped with part #'s, counted pins in the old chain, counted width sections in the old chain, counted sprocket teeth (large and small) found out the large sprocket is narrower than the upper10:30 pm placed an order for "a chain and whatever sprockets I need to have my sled running ASAP" please call8:00am call from Rob at Brown' Leisure World, described set-up, he informed me due to the 23 tooth sprocket instead of the stock 19 tooth I needed the 72 pin chain as opposed to the 70, said lower sprocket will work but is better if I get a 13 wide to match the upper (lower is an 11 wide at present) has a used 13 wide 40 tooth in stock $4010:00am parts have been shipped through purolator air and will arrive thursday by noon.May not mean much to someone who knows what they are doing but for a newbie like me talking to someone who actually knows his sh1t makes all the difference, so I figured I'd throw them a plug.http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/Chain case will be re-assembled by suppertime thursday, less thn 48 hours.cheers,Bogger:beer:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ordered quite a bit from them. For both the sled and quads. They seem very friendly, knowledgable. The prices are better than I can get here in Medicine Hat even with shipping costs and there is no PST when he ships it out of Sask. Good plug for the guys at Brown's leisure center would highly recommend:d

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought alot of stuff from Echo Cycle, but find its easier to go to Cycle Works and order stuff through them as they are more knowledgeable and can get alot of the same parts ( Brad in Parts, 75st location). I stay away from Argyll Motorsports as they are almost always unable to help.

Last edited:

spike7ss

Reaction score
Browns Leisure World gets my vote. They are way more effient than buying local.

I get my part throught them first when I need something.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ECHO - depends who you talk to.
Argyll - don't seem to know much at all.
Browns - Ward knows a lot. Love the fiche.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Team Green. I'm sure it helps that you used to work there, but I haven't had the same luck at Cycle Works at all. I've gone in with the part numbers I needed, and still had trouble.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For you people running AC machines........knows his sh1t makes all the difference, so I figured I'd throw them a plug.http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/Chain case will be re-assembled by suppertime thursday, less thn 48 hours.cheers,Bogger:beer:

Princess Auto has all the bearings in stock. Most AC sled bearings are a standard 7/8" or 1" for the drivetrain, all others are pretty much the same 6205's for most of the wheels with the exception of the Firecats and some 04-07 models I think. $3.99 at Princess Auto. Not saying they will last forever and I prefer the blue NTN's, but if you are in a pinch and notice something busted Thurs night when you are leaving Friday, it will get you through the weekend so that you can ride and then change it out the next week. Good as backups.

If you need parts you can try Ralph's in Calgary or threadkiller on the forum, both have been good to me in the past.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didnt have much luck with Echo, and the same parts were alot cheaper at Camrose Farm Equipment / Artic Cat Peter's a good guy....of course we live part way there so for us its quickr there then Echo anyway.....

willhickey

Reaction score
I gota give a plug for Camrose Farm Equiptment. They have always been helpfull. We live in Edmonton. I live 10 min away from Argyle and I have had nothing but trouble in the last few years. I went in there for some extra screws for my belly pan and they had to order 2, I only needed 10. They are screws. I would think that you should have 100's in stock. Anyways I have never had an issue with camrose and the extra drive is alot better then the agrivation. I bought my last sled there and if stay with cat I will get my next one there to.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Arctic Cat Parts

I know i'm not going back Argyll..Took my sled in with a problem costed $500,with a new coil never solved a darn thing,took it back charged another $100.Saying it was a stator issue.I asked them"can't you guy test the coil they said ya we can but was breaking down so you would've had to replace it anyways"...Took the thing to Slomo he checked everything over that they did in about 1hr.Went home checked the reeds and that was the problem had 2 busted.
I think now i will take mine out to C.C cycle in Westlock,i talked to them and they were really helpful ....

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get all my stuff from CC Cycle in Westlock, very good to deal with. Jim and Claudette are VERY helpful. 780-349-3343. :cool:

Top Bottom