April conditions

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry.. Can we park down below by the collection shack?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We parked on the road at the entrance by the bridge, not much dirt and lots of room on the road to get by except for the guy who backed into th access road. No way the groomer could have been moved if needed.
We were unloading by 7:15 and nobody there and end of day about 10 trucks there, have fun there is lots of good snow.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sat was one of the best riding days this season. the trail up was good down was whooped out and soft. un load at the trail and go park on the road side.
there is to much renshaw not enough sledders. lots of untouched everywhere.

renshaw6.jpg renshaw7.jpg renshaw8.jpg

high mark

Reaction score
Anybody riding the renshaw today? Just curious if there is any fresh snow for riding tommorrow:) Thanks in advance!!

jonw

Reaction score
How's the snow and renshaw trail holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the snow and renshaw trail holding up?

....Yup, anxiously awaiting some feedback about the weekend riding and trail conditions.....is there any leftovers if a guy wanted to head up this week?

jonw

Reaction score
Planning a trip for after my buddies exams. Will be April 28th-30th probably I know well be riding some gravel just hopeing renshaw gates will still be opened and the gravel riding can be kept to a minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grooming is done for the season. If you drive down past the shack you could park somewhere there. lots of gravel and mud if you park at the top. Couple of guys were parked and camped just past the shack. Trail was groomed sat morning but was starting to get rough at the end of the day. Wont be getting better now that the grooming has stopped. will be nasty by now im sure.

Up top still lots of snow. wind blown and some rocks showing around some peaks. You will have to look for goos snow farther back in the trees probably. It was fairly hard everywhere sat morning but was getting softer by the afternoon with the warm weather. We were glad we went saturday as I dont think its worth travelling to come back. its in melt mode now

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Out ride the Easter weekend included Renshaw, Belle & Lucelle.
Renshaw Friday: fairly socked in with snow on and off all day. We found lots of pockets of 2' powder once it warmed for the day. Overall for the time of year conditions were excellent.
Belle Saturday: way less powder but again, for the time of season it was good. We were not disappointed.
Lucelle Sunday: found some powder in main areas, out boys dropped into butterfly and said it was awesome. Trail into butterfly was great.
Came home tired, stiff and very happy for our last ride of the season.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone there ?????

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Out ride the Easter weekend included Renshaw, Belle & Lucelle.
Renshaw Friday: fairly socked in with snow on and off all day. We found lots of pockets of 2' powder once it warmed for the day. Overall for the time of year conditions were excellent.
Belle Saturday: way less powder but again, for the time of season it was good. We were not disappointed.
Lucelle Sunday: found some powder in main areas, out boys dropped into butterfly and said it was awesome. Trail into butterfly was great.
Came home tired, stiff and very happy for our last ride of the season.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone there ?????

Any pictures Curtis? Sorry we missed seeing you.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parking at renshaw is about a half km past shack. a bit of a wide spot there.
Belle at the parking lot, same for Lucille.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
On friday we parked in parking lot.... Trail was groomed, but rough coming down. Another great time in mcbride, other than the dam speeding ticket just south of mcbride :( ...... Nice rcmp though and dropped the speed to lesser fine ....... No demerits because we're from alberta :) ....... Lucille had best conditions of the weekend. Renshaw snow still over roof of cabin!!! Belle was good too, and found lots of pow in the trees, burn, and lower meadows

Raptor727

Reaction score
At renshaw past the shack, is there enough room to get a truck and enclosed trailer turned around, or is it just accessible for truck&deck?

Top Bottom