anywhere to sled in july??

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the hardest part to riding in the summer is getting access to the snow line. Like mentioned earlier, glaciers are a good start but getting there is a problem. Last year couple of Calgary die hards were down to the Koots and rode Harvey but that won't happen this year. With the warm April weather and the rain, the snow is pretty much gone. There was snow at the new cabin last year in early August and it is gone already this year. Go figure......

As FS noted, we hit up Harvey on July 7th last year, drove right to the snow line! It was a little thin in places, but nothing like riding in +26!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3348e_r.jpg
    IMG_3348e_r.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_3270e_r.jpg
    IMG_3270e_r.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dammit guys, i was doing such a good job of forgetting about sledding ! not that i want to mind you. just wait till my wife hears me talk about a july trip, she'll ban me from the site! :0

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it out to Sally's Beach and go for a rip around the corner, under the bridge to the boat launch......I'd wait myself but W/E. :beer:

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came out of Paint Lake south of Revy last weekend and it was rideable up top but need heli or trailer to get there, no good now though

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a semi full of new Doos driving northbound between Regina and Saskatoon today.

Top Bottom