Anyone travelling from Regina to Edmonton or Whitecourt soon???

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for anybody driving from Regina to Edmonton or even better, Whitecourt area anytime soon. I have a fender for my Harley there that I would rather not ship as it is quite easily damaged and I just don't trust freight companies all that much. Please PM me if you think that you could possibly help me out. I will throw in some cash of course. Thanks in advance...

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Depending on how the snow holds up i might be making a trip west sledding yet. I come through Regina on my way, will probably only end up going through Calgary, but i'm sure someone else could take the rest of the journey. Where did you get the fender? Prairie Harley Davidson?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on how the snow holds up i might be making a trip west sledding yet. I come through Regina on my way, will probably only end up going through Calgary, but i'm sure someone else could take the rest of the journey. Where did you get the fender? Prairie Harley Davidson?
Actually it's at my cousins shop getting a few dings removed.... paintless dent repair. Dropped it off there in November and he was supposed to bring it out here on a sled trip in February but plans didn't pan out.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chet,
Call john White from Mayerthorpe, he's all over the place trucking down to the southeast US, may come back up through there on his way home.

Top Bottom