anyone quadding this weekend?

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all, just wondering if there are any people headed out for a ride this weekend, i was thinking around caroline area or burnt stick lake area, if anyone would be down please let me know, would love to build up a new riding group, please let me know. thanks fellas. :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe. I'll letcha know. My RV has no furnace...in for warranty...so if you could go light a fire under someone's arse at Bucars for me...hehehehe

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha what bucars you got her in??? il be raw dogging it and just sleep in the truck, just NEED to get some km on the new toy before there is no mud left lol. let me know what you have in mind, id be good for even a day trip soo whatever your thinking let me know and id be down, thanks again.

Pecos

Reaction score
Even if Davey's furnace ain't working, we have a back up plan.......I'll eat a bunch of baked beans and open up his door every 15 minutes and warm 'er up!...LOL.....I'm pretty sure Dave and I will be there with at least 1 other unit.....Southfork here we come friday!

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bwahahha add some deviled eggs in there and you got your selfes a party lol where abouts is southfork??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
north of the clearwater store [ 5 min west of caroline ]

if ya are looking for some new peeps to ride with..... imdooin , dave , me , pecos , ect the list goes on are what seems to be out everyweekend [ well some on is out there ]

just keep an eye on the posts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heck i might even come for a day ride [ seeing as i am waiting for my skidoo parts ]

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awsome well i may haveta come out there and finally meet all you guys, il be watching on here to make sure everything is still a go, thanks a lot and hope to see you guys out there

Pecos

Reaction score
Tex, should I bring a tow rope? LMAO!.....Just go north of the store until you come to an intersection going west....It sends you west (it may even say Southfork)....Travel west until you see a sawmill on your right(Strachan Forest Products) and then you'll see a sign about 1/2 km past that says southfork and go left (Gravel).....carry on and cross some tracks.....you will see a BLUE STEEL BRIDGE on your left, turn and go over it.....it will dead end after about 1/2km and you'll see us........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry boy's she's thanksgivin and it's turkey time, puttin the trailer away for the winter, i'm not up for a southfork ride been there done that. have fun.

Pecos

Reaction score
Shoosh.....what am I going to do to get a 'crack' fix now? LMAO!.......that darn turkey just puts you to sleep anyways.......

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...I won't be camping...RV is having warranty issues. But I will be out for a day ride tomorrow around 11ish or so....

Top Bottom