Anyone looking for a cool winter project??

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have basically the same motor in my 81 Camaro z28 except it has a stroker crank a .60 over bore and some worked vortec heads and it made 528hp and 532 ft pounds at the wheels with a 750 Holley ultra. That motor will work well!! I had a 1050 dominator on mine 4:56 gears and a 150 shot of nitrous and it ran a 10:60 on drag radials!! And Kyle are you gregs brother Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I know it will work well, but I came across that 6.0L for a good price with too much hp then I will need, for now anyways, lol. And yeah, I'm Greg's brother. I'm The smart one lol

mason1000

Reaction score
Haha wouldn't take much to be the smart one haha Jk. I might be in the market for a six speed how much are you asking. And do you ever bring your sled up around fort Mac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2300 with Trans and everything, 1500 for Trans without the flywheel. The flywheel I have is for a 2pc rear main seal. An older block. I live in fort Mac... Sleds in the garage amongst all the other junk I got laying around lol

mason1000

Reaction score
Right on I stay up at tower rd campground in a big fifth wheel if it ever freaking snows here we will heating go for a rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Anytime if we ever get snow Im game for a rip. leaving for revy Saturday morning.

Top Bottom