Anyone know where this place is at?

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, since the weather is really nice out. I heard that there is a place called Irricana, and there is a riding spot there. And i heard that its really cool, so i really wanna go there tomorrow. Can anyone show me on the map exactly where the spot is located at? please and thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Irricana is straight East of Airdrie. Shoot Medler a PM. I'm sure he can help you out.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Disgreguard my last post. He's online. LOL

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya i sent ya the p.m. i dont know where the gravel pits are,,there are a few there but theyre private and you dont want to be in there....Best of luck looking for it,,,I only go out there to shoot gophers and a little ride on the old rail line

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i sent ya the p.m. i dont know where the gravel pits are,,there are a few there but theyre private and you dont want to be in there....Best of luck looking for it,,,I only go out there to shoot gophers and a little ride on the old rail line

hmmm, my banshee friend told me that there is a private land that belongs to a company, and everyone goes riding on it, and the company doesnt give a damn what we do on the land. He said that its pretty big too

Top Bottom