Anyone get april fooled???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SO I WENT OUT TO MY TRUCK THIS MORNING TO HEAD TO WORK, AND THERE WAS ABOUT 6 JUICE DRINK POUCHES ALL OVER INSIDE AND OUT OF MY TRUCK.......... I THOUGHT, OKAY SO HE GOT ME............. GOT TO THE SHOP AND THERE WERE MORE POUCHES ALL OVER THE SHOP, AND MOSTLY UP IN THE SALES/RECEPTION AREA. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING TAPED UP ON THE ROOF....... INSIDE TOOL BOXES AND COVERALLS, AND BOOTS, AND INSIDE DRAWERS ETC........ THERE WAS A FULL SAFEWAY BAG FULL OF THESE DAM POUCHES. WE SURE LAUGHED AT THIS ONE. THE KIDS SAID THEY WERE GOING TO THE VIDEO STORE LAST NITE AT ABOUT 10PM, AND I'M FIGHTING A HEAD COLD, SO I NEVER THOUGHT ANYTHING OF IT. THEY WERE GONE A LONG TIME, BUT CAME BACK HOME WITHOUT A VIDEO, AND THEY ALL JUST STARTED WATCHING A MOVIE ON PAYPERVIEW..... I NEVER CLUED IN THE LEAST.:d:d:d:d

I HAVE HOWEVER PUT PRINTERS INK ON 3 PHONES IN THE SHOP ON THE MOUTH AND EAR PIECES, SO WE'LL SEE WHO GETS THE BLACK CHEEK AND EAR FIRST:d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
revenge is a dish best served cold! cool prank though! cheers:beer::beer:!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Came into the office about 7 there was a big box sitting on the floor on the way to my desk with a note on it printed real small so I bend over to read it and out pops a co-worker and yells "BAAAAA" out of reaction I punch her right square in the face :eek:...............so she has been out for a couple hours now I'm starting to get worried what should I do?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came into the office about 7 there was a big box sitting on the floor on the way to my desk with a note on it printed real small so I bend over to read it and out pops a co-worker and yells "BAAAAA" out of reaction I punch her right square in the face :eek:...............so she has been out for a couple hours now I'm starting to get worried what should I do?

Put her in the trunk! :eek:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
SO I WENT OUT TO MY TRUCK THIS MORNING TO HEAD TO WORK, AND THERE WAS ABOUT 6 JUICE DRINK POUCHES ALL OVER INSIDE AND OUT OF MY TRUCK.......... I THOUGHT, OKAY SO HE GOT ME............. GOT TO THE SHOP AND THERE WERE MORE POUCHES ALL OVER THE SHOP, AND MOSTLY UP IN THE SALES/RECEPTION AREA. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING TAPED UP ON THE ROOF....... INSIDE TOOL BOXES AND COVERALLS, AND BOOTS, AND INSIDE DRAWERS ETC........ THERE WAS A FULL SAFEWAY BAG FULL OF THESE DAM POUCHES. WE SURE LAUGHED AT THIS ONE. THE KIDS SAID THEY WERE GOING TO THE VIDEO STORE LAST NITE AT ABOUT 10PM, AND I'M FIGHTING A HEAD COLD, SO I NEVER THOUGHT ANYTHING OF IT. THEY WERE GONE A LONG TIME, BUT CAME BACK HOME WITHOUT A VIDEO, AND THEY ALL JUST STARTED WATCHING A MOVIE ON PAYPERVIEW..... I NEVER CLUED IN THE LEAST.:d:d:d:d

I HAVE HOWEVER PUT PRINTERS INK ON 3 PHONES IN THE SHOP ON THE MOUTH AND EAR PIECES, SO WE'LL SEE WHO GETS THE BLACK CHEEK AND EAR FIRST:d

Post some pics when the time comes.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Ok she is a awake now but holy what a shiner ....here is a pic **NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACH**

[media]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii53/Laurie_Morin/Lionfish/P3310596.jpg[/media]

Speederz

Reaction score

:alol2: bet she didn't see that coming!

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
I had a call from a customer and he orders up about 20K worth of seed, nothing out of the ordinary but about 7K more than i expected, he hangs up and then 15min later calls back and hits me with april fools!!

we lol then i told him his price just increased by 5%!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to school today and the power was "out" so they said we got to go home so the kids got on the bus and they went a few miles and came back..then my gym teacher made the superintendent call the principal and tell him the joke was unexceptable and remed him out. and we put our one teachers car on blocks.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Not sure if was an intended joke or not, but my co-worker put a $20 bill into the vending machine that makes change so that he could buy a bag of chips. He got back 5 loonies and $15 worth of nickels. It was a very fun time at lunch teasing him.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borrowed the boss's truck, found a radar camera truck and drove through 12km over, saw the flash, took the truck back :eek:. I like being cruel sometimes :d.....

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son tried to get me to make coffee this morning, but didn't want any. So mom got up and he had her make tea. He put salt into the sugar container. Then he unplugged the power to the modem, wife went to use the internet this afternoon and no connection, I came home from work went to use comp and no internet, never thought anything of it plugged it back in and away it went. Before he went to school he also unplugged the treadmill. We all took my truck uptown for supper tonight, on the way home the daughter asked mom to sit in the back with her, so she did and he flipped the child safety switch on them. When we got inside he was asking if I needed the computer hoping it would be down and asked mom about her treadmill. We finally figured it out it was his prank's. So I picked him up and threw him in the shower with his clothes on.:d He is eight years old and doesn't realize that it is over at noon. I went into Timmy's for coffee and donuts this morning wanting donuts and an empty box to take into the shop. But she put the donuts into one box and wanted to charge me $5 for another empty box. So she gave me 1 timbit in a box for the guys at work to share.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a guy i work with found a bunch of forms for voice activated print setups. we printed it and the secretary found it and phoned the printer company (its a $5000 do everything rental printer) and was asking about the voice recognition set up. It stated that the printer has been upgraded and this is how to set it up. The lady had no idea and kept transferring her and explaining what happened. Finally she overheard us laughing and had to phone the company stating that it was a joke.........they had a whole printer error team on it.

Top Bottom