Anyone from Lethbridge or area want ride around Fernie this Saturday the 22nd?

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have pretty much exhausted my sledding contact list and am itching to get out for a day trip. I have a sled deck if we want to use my truck. I would love to get out so hopefully someone else from the area is interested in going that day.

I can either ride my stock pro rmk or my turbo nytro depending on what you ride.

PM me or call/text me at 780 995-9169

Cheers,

Steve

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
search for MIGHTYMOUSE on here,, his name is Mike,, he is sad because he cant ride with us tomorrow due to work hahaha sorry man

he wants to ride saturday....

pm me if ya want his #

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have pretty much exhausted my sledding contact list and am itching to get out for a day trip. I have a sled deck if we want to use my truck. I would love to get out so hopefully someone else from the area is interested in going that day.

I can either ride my stock pro rmk or my turbo nytro depending on what you ride.

PM me or call/text me at 780 995-9169

Cheers,

Steve

ohh and when we get out bring both hahahah :) I want to try the nytro :)

we be there tomora

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I found a group close to home I'm headed out with Saturday but I'm always looking to meet more guys to ride with. You're welcome to try the nytro whenever.

I'm on the fence which one to ride Saturday as its my first ride and I've gotten fat and lazy from all the beer swilling during the summer. I'd like to see some pictures of just how deep it is then go from there.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I found a group close to home I'm headed out with Saturday but I'm always looking to meet more guys to ride with. You're welcome to try the nytro whenever.

I'm on the fence which one to ride Saturday as its my first ride and I've gotten fat and lazy from all the beer swilling during the summer. I'd like to see some pictures of just how deep it is then go from there.

Fernie early season will be bottomless from my experiance over the years,,, this is there first big dump so it will be fluffy its always blower pow down there for the most part.....

2 good options either way haha

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356140620.039061.jpg

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hoping to get there sunday but christmas party saturday night, not sure how i will fare

Top Bottom