anyone ever rode area 51 in revy?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I know how to get there just need some direction on the mountain ranges to cross without dying as it gets real steep ,fast out there. last year we came across a group that came in from the Vernon side...wicked stuff in there..need maps or cordinates. My local guy there is no longer local :(

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been to area 51 a few times and it is a great area but the trail is a good 20-miles and not groomed so you need to psych your mind and body up for that reality, cause a few times it has been absolutely brutal, and you are definitley 'done' when you get back to the staging area. :crutch::cool:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Yes, the paint lake area. And ESOX your right it can be absolutley brutal at times but man I sure like the riding once you get in there. Every time we went in we've came out a different way and I didn't get a chance to plot on my gps. Not to many people are familiar with that area, at least the guy's I roll with.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a picture of a 'portion' of area-51. There is much more of that as well as a ton of other types of terrain!!!!. You can't see it all in one day (at least we couldn't!!!:cool:

Attachments

• Rocky Point Sledders in Revy 07 017.jpg
    Rocky Point Sledders in Revy 07 017.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 96
Top Bottom